How much do kids aged 9 and up need their mother?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

How much do kids aged 9 and up need their mother?

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 24, 2018 4:07 am

So I have a dilemma, I was awarded full custody of my kids with their mother having supervised access a few times a month. That supervised access has been relaxed in that she doesn't need to come to an access center to see them a mutual friend just joins them on their outings.

Today marks the end of the review period, well I have notice of the end of the review period and I have to put forward my position on future access.

The whole "win" aspect of being a dad and having sole access has long worn off, I looked at it as being best for the kids and a win for fathers everywhere but I'm thinking that kids have a right to have both parents in their lives and the law does state that here and I agree.

I'm tempted subject to certain conditions to give her every second weekend for a few months then move to a week each alternating.

She lives close enough to their school, her place at least from outside looks okay for them to stay at and they dont mind. IM especially worried about my daughter who will be entering HS in two years, just like boys need their dad surely little girls need mum.

What do you deranged fucks think? I know my ongoing shenanigans dont warrant this but id really appreciate serious answers/opinions here putting all politics aside and just thinking of two innocent kids.

Edit - Meeting my solicitor next week so the legal side of the considerations are taken care of.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 am

Are you just trying to get more free time to slay pussy?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 24, 2018 5:49 am

Being raised by a single mom jesus freak? Rather just leave them in Alice springs with the abos.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 24, 2018 6:11 am

Canuckster wrote:Are you just trying to get more free time to slay pussy?

Nope as it stands I have enough time during school hours for that, Im up the road from one of the largest universities in Sydney and I reckon half the female student body is on seekingarrangements.com

All good

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 24, 2018 6:18 am

Som-Pong wrote:Being raised by a single mom jesus freak? Rather just leave them in Alice springs with the abos.

I think its easy for us to fall into the trap of the "single mother raised shit kid" mentality

Most of history's great men weren't raised by fathers, they were raised by servants or "aunts in the close"

Maybe its a US thing but controlling for income single mother raised kids here dont fare badly, I kid with from a bogan tard ghetto household that includes their dad is going to ned up much worse than an upper working to upper middle class kid out here.

In addition to that Im still going to have them a minimum 50% of the time plus some in that I will spend two training sessions plus a few hours on game day with my son every week they aren't sleeping here.

Now if she takes me back to court, the court decides she's now fit to be a FT mother and concludes that Im trying to restrict my children's access to their own mother they could very well restrict me to supervised visits as a punishment.

read this..

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/child-custody-one-mothers-bitter-lesson-in-sharing-the-kids-with-dad/news-story/0807089cbc513954c6ebe68f1a726431

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu May 24, 2018 11:14 am

Canuckster wrote:Are you just trying to get more free time to slay pussy?

My first thought as well, and a completely understandable reason.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Okay my mistake for asking, you cant be as much of a cunt as I am around here and expect help.

Point taken, but no offense.

Masato kill the thread bra

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 24, 2018 2:32 pm

Fuck off.
I was raised by a single mom.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu May 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Here is my honest opinion.

If you aren’t concerned that she will have a negative impact on the children then I think it is beneficial for them to be able to spend more time with their mum. However, I would look to keep the overall control in one place, bouncing from home to home on what sounds like a totally 50/50 basis that you’re suggesting would probably be quite disruptive. I think a better solution would be to give your ex more access on the weekends and through the holidays. This is the setup my brothers wife has with her ex. My brothers daughter spends every other weekend with him, and 50% of school holidays with him.

If you do make any changes, make sure they are written into the court order. My brother and his wife tried to be lenient with her ex, then all of a sudden he was going to court trying to claim full custody, and saying that the current agreement was different to the court order. Thankfully the courts told him to fuck off with his vexatious bullshit, but you need to make sure you are covered just in case.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Doing alright?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”