Ill buy Galt an OG blue if he ends this thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Ill buy Galt an OG blue if he ends this thread

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 25, 2018 7:10 am

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 25, 2018 7:42 am

Vutulaki wrote:http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2720692&page=1&pc=274

If youre up for it Galt let me know, ill buy you one no problem.

LOL great choice Vutu. That one has most of the necessities you need for a a good OG thread :)
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 25, 2018 8:14 am

I just hope it doesnt die out before my fav drunkard sees this, should I set up his blue and then introduce myself? Chances of getting white knighted?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 25, 2018 8:15 am

Just wait until galt sees this shit;

"ok, so I was buzzed not drunk on my way home from a night out and my car ran out of gas about 1/4 from my home. I coasted to a safe spot and said fuck it, I will get it in the morning. I start walking through my neighbor hood towards home. This was at my parents house, one of my moves back home, I was about 19
Im walking down a parrell street from mine to get around the corner and I look down the street and saw a big Doberman run out into the street, bathed in the glow of the street lamp, it looked like the Devil. The hair on the back of my neck, hell my whole body went electric. He was bout 100 ft from me and in the middle of the road, standing defiantly, in full fuck you mode. I stopped walking towards him and started slowly walking backwards while also looking for a car to jump up on or a fence to climb to get away from this devil dog.
As soon as I took my first careful step backwards, he ran up 4=5 paces. This stalking went on for I don't even know how long. Every step backwards, he would stiff leg towards me. Now he was getting close and growling and it was a bad growl. I'm like fuck what do I do this fucker is going to come at me, I sobered up quickly. I was wearing a belt with a big belt buckle, so I think that this is my way of keeping him away from me.. I started to take it off and he ran towards me quickly and then a voice came out of my mouth I'd never heard, it was fucking fear, primal shit. Like a frustrating dream, I felt like I couldn't yell loud enough when I wanted. I finally got my voice to work and now he is still standing chest out, ears up on his toes. This fucker wants a piece of me, running is not an option. I got belt off and then though about his teeth and shit and reached down to take off my shirt ( to wrap around my left arm. He 'let' me do it,, still growling showing teeth . He is about 20 ft from me now.
I thin k that I should try to walk backwards again and so I do. I took 2-3 steps and stumbled at little over a rock or something..he saw me flinch and came running full speed. Its fucking on. He runs full speed at me, I start swinging the belt and yelling some primal noise and he kinda stopped right in front of me, maybe 5 ft. I stood there barelt breathing for what seemed like forever and he is locked down on me. I start staring into his eyes and he couldn't take it. Started darting in and out, snippin at me while I swing the belt like a rubber band towards him. I almost hit him or I did, in the snout with the buckle and I guess he said fuck this and jumped at me,right at my face. I dont know how I did it, but I managed to grab him with both hands by the head and felt myself kind of falling backwards, he is pushin g forward on his hind legs and using his paws to claw at me. ( I was scratched to fuck up on my bare chest later0 like he was trying to get traction. I have this bastard at arm length almost , my right handhigher than my left. He is wild, slobbering and gnashing his head in my hands and then instictually I felt like I wasn't trying to hurt him, only protect myself.

You know how fast thoughts run through ytou head in what seems like slow motion? Like a car wreck scenario. When I realized I was only defending and not attacking, i, I changed,it changed. My left hand was close to his jaw with my thumb near the back of his teeth. I kinda inched my left hand closer to under his jaw and pushed my thumb into his neck, at this point my right hand was further up, by his ear and I had ahold of skin and I was trying to rip his face off but it was stretchy and my arm was extended.
I managed to grab this bastard b y the nose with my left and grabbed his lower jaw with my right hand.and at the same time we both fell, my kinda on top/side of him. he is kicking the fuck out of me with his hind legs on my body, raking me with his nails and then I got angry, very angry at that point it's this fucker or me, its a death match.
With my right hand ( I can still feel his teeth on my palm telling this story) inside of the end of his mouth and my left hand on his snout my plan was to twist his head off his shoulders but , I pulled at hard and fast as a scared boy could pull and I broke the fuck out of his jaw, ripped it right down, He screamed some kind of crazy dog scream litterally in my face at this point and now he just wanted to get away, he was mortally wounded, that jaw was hanging after I let go to grab him by the throat with my right and I managed to stand up albeit bent over him whle he bike pedaled., It was surreal. He managed to shrimp away by pushing on my legs with his and I let go and ran backwards a few steps. He scrambles up and runs fast away to his home where he lived I guess, His head was tilted to the left ( my right) never saw where he wound up but It was around the blind corner where a interesection was.
It was really quiet. I had blood all over my torso and I thought I was going to die. I frantacally wiped the blood off my stomach and realized it was his and it was all over my right arm and hand too. I don't know what the fuck happened or how it got there II can only guess when I snapped that jaw I broke his shit.. I still had the shirt on my left arm and the belt somehow wound up like 10 feet away. There was no one there, just me No porch lights came on, no dogs barked. I went and sat down on the curb and checked myself for wounds. He had bitten me somehow on my collarbone area of my left shoulder in the front It was more of a tooth hole than a bite and I think when we first engaged but honesly,I've ran it throuh my head 100 times and I don't remember getting bit.
I finally got myself together. I remember being very sleepy while sitting on the curb and I still felt scared. I was only about 1500 ft from my home around the corner of the same intersection and my eyes were scanning the streets, I thought he might come back or was waiting for me but there was blood all down the street in gobs from when he was running. It was very strange. I had a few nightmares afterwards and I havent' thought of it in years. But he was fucked up and I don't think he could have survived all the blood lost and his jaw flapping like it was.

ugh "

LOL

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 am

I have been on the UG myself the past couple days. I do find it hard to communicate with today's cage fighting fans but a few I can talk too. Get Galt on that wolf thread.

*fuck I hate that shitty website. I was going to link you to the thread I was on, but it will only link to Vutu's thread. I had a kid telling me that Jack Carter and Shecky Greene didn't deserve to be on the main card on Bellator even if they were headliners on the supper club circuit. Maybe not many get it over there but I am royally entertained by these kinds of responses. What a dump that place is.

el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat May 26, 2018 1:54 am

Fuck that place.

And you aren't beating a wolf in h2h combat. Even a Doberman has been bred for obedience compared to a wolf.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”