Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 22, 2024 10:08 am

DL 200KG 2 sets of 10 reps after a very shaky ramp up, seriously didnt think I could pull 200 today for reps and thats my baseline weight
assisted chins 4 ssets sets of 8
uni machine supported rows 4 sets of 8
Lat pull downs 2 sets to failure
3 ssets of those lat pull throughs that look like youre fucking doggy style
bicep work

Grilled mackeral and rice for dinner after a PWO shake about an hour ago

EARLY BED!!!!! (who am I kiddding? ill be on insta reels for hours)

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Wed May 22, 2024 11:55 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Took a new job at a gym cuz the economy sucks and my business is dying. I get an hour to work out every day. So I did legs today.

15 x 3 reverse lunges
15 x 3 DB RDLs
15 x 3 leg press
10 x 3 tire flips
20 x 3 calf raises
20 x 3 KB swings

Haven't done that much volume on legs in YEARS. I predict pain tomorrow.

What business do you run?

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Wed May 22, 2024 12:16 pm

Vutulaki wrote:DL 200KG 2 sets of 10 reps after a very shaky ramp up, seriously didnt think I could pull 200 today for reps and thats my baseline weight
assisted chins 4 ssets sets of 8
uni machine supported rows 4 sets of 8
Lat pull downs 2 sets to failure
3 ssets of those lat pull throughs that look like youre fucking doggy style
bicep work

Grilled mackeral and rice for dinner after a PWO shake about an hour ago

EARLY BED!!!!! (who am I kiddding? ill be on insta reels for hours)

Strong as hell mate

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed May 22, 2024 2:49 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Push day:

15 x 3 chest fly machine
15 x 3 hammer strength bench
15 x 3 hammer strength shoulder press
15 x 3 db lateral raises
15 x 3 tricep extensions machine

had some more time so finished off with
15 x 3 db incline bench
10 x 3 barbell push press

The co-workers keep calling me the BJJ guy. I think they might ask me to teach BJJ down the line... if I stay that is.

So are you slanging memberships or PTing? also are many HK girls trying to build an ass these days or is flat ass still the ideal there?

Both. So memberships for now, PTing later as I gotta get certified first. I can teach bjj though. No PT cert required for that.

I think the new generation of HK girls are trying to get booty now. I don't wanna stare too long as I'm not trying to be a pedo.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed May 22, 2024 3:01 pm

Anastasios wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Took a new job at a gym cuz the economy sucks and my business is dying. I get an hour to work out every day. So I did legs today.

15 x 3 reverse lunges
15 x 3 DB RDLs
15 x 3 leg press
10 x 3 tire flips
20 x 3 calf raises
20 x 3 KB swings

Haven't done that much volume on legs in YEARS. I predict pain tomorrow.

What business do you run?

I have a pet supplies store. Retail, and Food & Bev industry is taking major hits cuz ppl are shopping and dining across the border in Shenzhen China, where things are like 1/4 of the price of things in HK. It's like if prices in the US were 1/4 of that in Canada, every Canadian living near the border would just shop in the US and Canadian local business would die.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 22, 2024 3:10 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Both. So memberships for now, PTing later as I gotta get certified first. I can teach bjj though. No PT cert required for that.

Isnt it ironic that you dont need a cert to teach BJJ but one to show middle aged spastics how not to kill themselves on a smith machine?

How much are the certs there? here they are $3500AUD upwards and from what I see and have heard teach you nothing. PTs at my gym have old ladies doing zercher squats in their first month and spend half the time trying to sell the next booking to the client its sad cause I think a lot of them just like having someone pretend to be interested in them and want to chat more than learning how to train. I guess some social interaction is healthy.

I want to get certified, I think it would be a good side hussle, lert us know how you go.

How do you get your leads for the MC stuff? Handing out free week trials is a great hook I think, target the middle ageed fat cunts coming out of Mcdonalds and hand them a pamphlet and get their detailsl

Diet Butcher wrote:I think the new generation of HK girls are trying to get booty now. I don't wanna stare too long as I'm not trying to be a pedo.

Bro I was talking about adult women lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 22, 2024 3:14 pm

I fucking hate Canadians so much I dont even know why but I think its cause they have appointed Tardou their emperor. Seriously what the fuck are they thinking, 2 terms is all you will get in Australia and your own party will stab you in the back and boot you out before either one is up. Its like musical chairs for slimmy fucktards

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed May 22, 2024 6:24 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Both. So memberships for now, PTing later as I gotta get certified first. I can teach bjj though. No PT cert required for that.

Isnt it ironic that you dont need a cert to teach BJJ but one to show middle aged spastics how not to kill themselves on a smith machine?

How much are the certs there? here they are $3500AUD upwards and from what I see and have heard teach you nothing. PTs at my gym have old ladies doing zercher squats in their first month and spend half the time trying to sell the next booking to the client its sad cause I think a lot of them just like having someone pretend to be interested in them and want to chat more than learning how to train. I guess some social interaction is healthy.

I want to get certified, I think it would be a good side hussle, lert us know how you go.

How do you get your leads for the MC stuff? Handing out free week trials is a great hook I think, target the middle ageed fat cunts coming out of Mcdonalds and hand them a pamphlet and get their detailsl

Diet Butcher wrote:I think the new generation of HK girls are trying to get booty now. I don't wanna stare too long as I'm not trying to be a pedo.

LOL... 25 yr old hk chicks can still look 15!

Jesus! 3500 AUD to get a cert? WTF? I'm paying 8800 HKD, which is about a little over 1000 USD for this NFPT cert. But if you check on their website, it's only like 300 something USD for the course and test online. The reason why it's so much here is they actually have classes in Cantonese here for the certification. Plus the gym will refund me half the cost if I stick around for half a year, and the full amount if I'm here for a full year.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed May 22, 2024 11:25 pm

Women are supposed to look 15-25.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 23, 2024 7:48 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

LOL... 25 yr old hk chicks can still look 15!

Jesus! 3500 AUD to get a cert? WTF? I'm paying 8800 HKD, which is about a little over 1000 USD for this NFPT cert. But if you check on their website, it's only like 300 something USD for the course and test online. The reason why it's so much here is they actually have classes in Cantonese here for the certification. Plus the gym will refund me half the cost if I stick around for half a year, and the full amount if I'm here for a full year.

Yeah we get pumped hard on education and the thing is that its not a legistlative requirement that you be qualified it turns out. Gyms just insist on it because they are part of the industry body and im sure insurers ask that they do although im not sure about the latter.

Lets think about this, to be a PT you need to know how to assess your client initially, the compound lifts, the body's energy systems/sources, cardio and basic nutrition the average person could become competent in those knowleedge wise in 3-6 months part time say 4 hours a week of study mosst off our courses run for 18 months

We also have a system where you pay the gym rent for which you use their facilities and they feed you leads by offering your services free for an intial consult then take a cut of that too. Its a fucking racket should be a flat rate and the gym feeds you the clients + referrals from existing clients. Anyways good lucck bro, keep us posted, Im on Galt's FB so DM me if you want me to write you a bogus google review once you get started.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”