Masato & Benwahwah b Makin PLANS (New F7 Crew collaboration)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Masato & Benwahwah b Makin PLANS (New F7 Crew collaboration)

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:04 am

**UPDATE:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/post14344.html#p14344

Hey all - got a request from Benwahawah, recently joined member and veteran EY gangmember to do a collaborative project.

Afraid I can't spill the beans yet, I just wanted to put the word out that another top-quality New F7 Crew Collaboration is goin' down, and hopefully inspire some people to A) not give up on this forum, as we are still producing great content, and B) get some energy/courage to keep doing their own creative endeavours.

This place is small and can sometimes appear quiet, but we are doing big things!!!
new-f7-crew-collaborations-t820.html

Project is slated for release in early 2015

BIG thanks to Benwahwah for the contact and effort, this will be a good one and a step up for the New F7 Crew. Had a Skype chat with him last night about the project, a helluva nice guy (and a cool english accent to boot)

KEEP BEING CREATIVE!!! Join up with people who hold skills you lack in, push yourself to try bigger and better projects, challenge yourself to make whatever is in your mind.

Now please feel free to hijack this thread any way you see fit, as I ain't posting any more details till the new year :)

thanks!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 am

Lets get this party started

EOW

Postby EOW » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:11 am

Looking forward to see what you guys come up with

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:35 am

Yeah now the thread is kind of dead, lol I can't say anything else

Its Benwahwah's call what he wants to reveal. I don't get the secrecy personally, but then again I am not very bright when it comes to business stuff.

I just hope more people are inspired to collaborate with others to be creative. Nice to see EOW back, we made an epic piece together. The more comfortable people get, the bigger and more complex the projects, and it can go beyond just shooping for fun. This project Benwahwah is putting together will have some $$ with it, will be interesting to learn through the experience. If it works it opens up new possibilities

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:34 pm

have the beans been spilled?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:44 am

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Some time in December Masato and I will do a 'Big Reveal' on what we are planning. It likely won't be ready until the New Year. But we want you guys to be the first to know, we hope that you'll get behind the project and help us to achieve great things.

We will run a couple of competitions as well. So make sure to keep an eye out for them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Hey everyone - thanks for waiting!

Here is what we've been working on:

post14344.html#p14344

Benwahwah is a straight up good dude. Pleasure to be working with him. Our plan is to send some copies out to some of our favourite podcasts etc, see if we can get some shoutouts or interviews.

Anything you kind folks can do to get the word out would be awesome.

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE APRIL 21!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”