Lockheed Martin Scientist talks ALIENS before Dying

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Lockheed Martin Scientist talks ALIENS before Dying

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Hey all,

cool vid. Dude shows some pictures and spills everything he knows before he dies.

Aliens, some as old as 200 years, are real and have visited Earth, a former Lockheed Martin senior scientist has claimed. In his final moments, he provided “photo evidence” while sharing his personal experiences of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

The controversial 33-minute video was made shortly before Boyd Bushman died on August 7, 2014. However, the footage has only recently emerged and is starting to garner widespread attention.

“I do have a top secret clearance,” he affirms at the beginning of the video. He goes on to state that incidents such as Roswell in 1947 – when a military Air Force surveillance balloon crashed – happened at the hands of aliens.

Bushman shared details about aliens, UFOs, and anti-gravity technology – which he says is being developed by US, Russian, and Chinese scientists at Area 51 (the US military facility).

In the video, Bushman is seen holding up second-hand “photo evidence” of aliens while describing them to viewers.

“They were approximately four and a half to five feet tall,” the former top aerospace scientist said. “They have three back bones. They’re actually cartilage,” he added, stating that they had fewer ribs than human beings. These aliens have fingers and toes like human beings.

He went on to state that their eyes and noses are different from humans, and that they are telepathic mind readers.

"They're able to use their own voice by telepathy to talk to you," he said. “You walk in the room with one of them, and all of a sudden you find yourself giving the answer to your question in your own voice.”

According to Bushman, there are two different groups of aliens.

“It’s like a cattle ranch,” he stated, adding that some can be up to 230 years old. “One group is wranglers, and the others are rustlers - the stealers of cattle.”

“Wranglers” are “much more friendly and have a better relationship with us.”

Bushman seemed to have known the details of where and how those aliens live.

He claimed the creatures are inhabitants of a planet called Quintumnia. It is located 68 light-years away from Earth, yet it takes them only 45 minutes to travel to our planet. At home, they commute through telepathy, Bushman insisted.

The deceased scientist went on to say that he actually saw their homes because he gave the aliens a camera to take pictures with. It is, however, hard to say what those pictures contain because the images turned out blurry.

In another revelation, Bushman said there is a special flight path from space to Area 51, a mysterious base in central Nevada where it is believed that aliens and their spacecrafts were stored.

He added that there are Americans working on UFOs from outer space 24 hours a day, reported the Metro.

“With respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens who are working on UFOs 24 hours a day,” he stated.

However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:05 pm

However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:41 pm

^bwahahahaha!!

Awesome, Daglord! I actually just read that bottom line now...

Poor fucker probably died believin' dat shit

I was also very intrigued with former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer, as he is also a formerly high-ranked person speaking WAY out about aliens on earth.

But to be honest the more I listen to him the more I think he's just another dude who fell enchanted with the UFO culture. He brings nothing from his direct experience as Defence Minister, or anything that any typical UFO researcher hasn't already dug up.

I've been through most UFO info sources and am still waiting for something concrete. Even Steven Greer after all this time has nothing more than testimony.

Too bad, lol

Return to “Anarchy Zone”