Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
kungfool

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Postby kungfool » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:25 am

Hey, I thought this would be a good place to thank everyone, especially Masato for the warm welcome onto the forum. I feel a little odd posting because I wasn't exactly invited here, it just strangely feels like home.

See; I'm not much of a forumite; I've avoided Social Media as much as possible and tried to keep myself anonymous and not feed Google too much information about myself. -Google still figured out everything about me, like books I would like and who I knew in Middle-School. Once I felt that was I lost I couldn't help but start flaming on political stuffs in youtube comments. Once you're in the beast, whats the point of trying to keep anonymity? Right? Plus, I think that youtube is a poor conversational medium; nobody really responds, and your ideas end up buried.

It's much more satisfying getting ideas out in the forums here like and at EY.com. It's like everyone here has some knowledge of all of the theories out there, but everyone mostly have different values, different opinions and different perceptions of reality.

I don't know how this forum started, or how everyone got here, or if you are all just a bunch of mma.tv rejects, but I hope the forum grows, or at least doesn't die, and I'll try to do my part by not just complaining about War and nut-hugging Putin as I have all week, but by posting news and other fresh material too.

I can promise you Masato that I am not EVILYOSHIDA. I found his forum through tapatalk and by just by coincidence I have many things in common with him. That's the beauty of EY.com, even though we are a non-subverted reality and off topic discussion board we have many like minded people. this is what probably attracted us all there in the first place.

Not sure why AntiDis thinks I am EY other than when I accused daglord and AntiDis of derailing threads during my first few weeks and knew just about many things about the forum despite being new. I feel bad about that and apologized a few days ago. Other than that all their evidence is circumstantial at best. If anything we should be suspecting that They are the same person.

EVILYOSHIDA has been very busy lately travelling and was super busy with various projects and ventures. I will be forthcoming with you that he was a little upset that many members here were given carte blanche to level insults against him and his forum. He feels a little but he has gotten over it. If anyone knows EVILYOSHIDA he has skin thicker than Kim K's ass. He doesn't really take the internet seriously. Similar to promoting your book he would have loved to sign up and post months ago but has just too busy like previously mentioned.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 am

Faggot.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm

thanks kungfool

Can you tell us more about his being 'very busy lately traveling and was super busy with various projects and ventures'? And how can you claim to know wheat he 'would have loved' or not loved?

How do you speak for him?

seems like you know him personally

Also, no 'cart blanche' was 'given' to anyone. I wanted to make an anarchy zone and that's what it is. I am personally a bit saddened how much inter-forum hate/gossip/drama has come lately, but hey when you make an anarchy zone you get what you get. Some people are really passionate about it though, so I suppose its healthy to have somewhere to vent and let the ideas out. Hopefully they will have got it out of their system soon and this place can get back to a more positive vibe. (then again I am leaving for a month with no one at the wheel, so who the fuck knows what will happen, lol)

I can only request people ponder the '1 rule' :D

See ya around

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:50 am

No worries Masato. I will make sure to keep the positive vibes going, I know that's what EVILYOSHIDA would want.
I am starting to suspect Kungfool and EY are lovers, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 am

I am still amazed that I seem to be the only one who thinks EY is a team, not an individual.

With everyone's top sleuthing skills here, I thought at least that much could reasonably be deduced.

Its a really conspiracy in itself, really... which is sort of a beautiful irony lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:00 am

Figured it out.
Attachments
20150905_135213.jpg
20150905_135213.jpg (110.82 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
Bild 2015-03-22 kl. 19.17.jpg
Bild 2015-03-22 kl. 19.17.jpg (146.22 KiB) Viewed 3932 times

Bozy

Postby Bozy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 am

Bozy here. Been meaning to get over here for years now.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Bozy wrote:Bozy here. Been meaning to get over here for years now.

- Welcome a board Bozy.

Hope you like this place.^^
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:13 pm

You misspelled 'Boozy'.

That's OK though. Lotta typos round here :D

WELCOME!
Let me know if I can make an avatar for you

Bozy

Postby Bozy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Just finding my way around. Been a fan of the comics for a while. They're legit.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”