Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
E-livYoshita

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Postby E-livYoshita » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:51 am

Masato wrote:Welcome EVILYOSHIDA!

You finally made it! lol

You've managed to hit one of our famous 'slow' periods, but stay faithful this place does bubble up from time to time, usualy producing some interesting results :D

Forgive me if I still think this may be Vutu in disguise, laying the foundations for an epic troll job, lol Some confirmation would be nice, I'll drop by EY soon to check for something ;)

Truth is I'm just not posting as much as I used to, I'm preoccupied with other things in life for a while here but I still love some forum talk from time to time but kept it here for the most part these days. I used to complain that the forum was slow but am ironically discovering that its actually a pace much more suited to my lifestyle, I can't keep up with the fast forums anymore, too much to keep track of.

Also, I have to admit I'm a bit 'conspiracied' out... I have been speaking with a good handful of well-traveled people in the past few months, smart folks who think a lot about politics and history, have lived through real revolutions in various lands, have a grasp on basic conspiracy stuff, and read a hell of a lot more real books than I have :oops: , and to be honest I feel like I've been quite humbled in my personal 'CT map of the world'; not at all so confident to be claiming to know how shit is going down. - the world suddenly seems MUCH more complex imo than any conspiracy tale can hope to wrap it up in. I am finding that while many conspiracies hold great truths, there is always more to it, always aspects that we are all likely to have wrong, not understand clearly, or not even be aware of etc

Also... they are almost becoming redundant, no?
It used to be very exciting, like we were cracking a mystery, and shining light in a time of darkness, etc. Like great work was being done, I felt the game was gonna crack any time!

But lately, even though more and more of it is proving to be true and people are totally waking up, it still seems sometimes like it's always been this way, and perhaps a bit foolish to spend too much energy fretting over what is simply a natural truth of life; There IS evil in the world.

Lately I've been feeling that life is better spent on the immediate, real life, personal development. I learn new CT info and its just like 'yeah, I know.' lol

That being said I am still vigilant, and still try to shine light or learn when I can, and will admit I still dream one day of doing/creating something that will kick a big hole in the Veil... so its not like I'm turning my back on CT hunting & puzzling... I just feel good right now toning it down a bit and transfering some of that attention to other things.

Maybe you will like it here too when you need a break from all the amazing CT work you do at EY, come talk about other things with us... charge up, get re-inspired etc. I would actually be very curious to discuss many non-CT ideas with you, you have a curious mind that's for sure :D

Hoping this is not a Vutu-troll (well actually maybe I am, lol)

Peace 2 ya man, thanks for finally stopping in. Have patience, we just go a little slower here sometimes ;D

later

Thanks bro. Ill be sure to check in here as much as possible.

E-livYoshita

Postby E-livYoshita » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:57 am

Also masato not everything is a conspiracy and I agree that time spent on personal development is key. I'm going to disconnect and get back to nature soon.

Been working on my asthetics and fitness lately trying to dial in my diet.

Ive been consuming lots of seaweed and my hair is lusciously thick from it. Lots of resistance band work with my level green bands too. A lot if my female friends say im rocking dat kpop boy band body lately lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:55 pm

What is resistance band work? like elastics?

Someone from my BJJ club posted this the other day, looks interesting:

I'm pretty lazy for the most part, but every few years I get these kicks where I feel like getting healthy/stronger. I'm 40 now and doing more jiu jitsu than I think I ever did. I feel if I stop now I'll just crust up fast, lol.

Why don't you do martial arts of some kind? or do you?

I could never have the discipline to work out just for workouts sake

Also do you think Bernie has a chance to win?
:D

E-livYoshita

Postby E-livYoshita » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Masato wrote:What is resistance band work? like elastics?

Someone from my BJJ club posted this the other day, looks interesting:

I'm pretty lazy for the most part, but every few years I get these kicks where I feel like getting healthy/stronger. I'm 40 now and doing more jiu jitsu than I think I ever did. I feel if I stop now I'll just crust up fast, lol.

Why don't you do martial arts of some kind? or do you?

I could never have the discipline to work out just for workouts sake

Also do you think Bernie has a chance to win?
:D

I'm an exponent of the yang and wu (hao) sub styles of taijiquan but I don't get to practice it very much these days. I do a lot of band work because I spend a lot of time between Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul and my home town. Plus heavy lifting will age you FAST.

All I need is a band and a door knob and im in physical bliss in my hotel room.

Lets hope Sanders doesn't win, not liking his gun control policy for one and his supporters are amatuerish CTers who annoy me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:58 pm

EVILYOSHIDA wrote:

this quote will come back out of context to haunt you one day I'm sure, lol

but not by me ;)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:43 pm

are you seriously gonna let this fucking half baked chinaman in here?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

E-livYoshita

Postby E-livYoshita » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:41 am

Canuckster wrote:are you seriously gonna let this fucking half baked chinaman in here?

@Masato, I've got a pretty thick skin but just letting you know that being racially abused in my first week here is disappointing and may be the reason you're board activity is at the lower end right now.

I know a lot of work goes into these boards so just trying to help.

E-livYoshita

Postby E-livYoshita » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:42 am

Masato wrote:
EVILYOSHIDA wrote:

this quote will come back out of context to haunt you one day I'm sure, lol

but not by me ;)

LOL

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:09 am

What? You let racial slurs toward the chinaman slide all the time. You're gonna have it be a problem here? Haha
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:14 pm

fast-twitch muscles, yo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”