Pic of the Day

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Pic of the Day

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Image I have no idea if this is actually real.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Masato wrote:Canada's election campaigns have begun I see:

posted this on the rb and someone posted this back

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:09 pm

get this dude in the ufc, holy rage attack

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 am

Jack H.

Postby Jack H. » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait a minute..........................that looks like me!

First DonJohnson's troll Dung Johnson made fun of my looks, then DonJohnson himself and now I am already getting hammered again on another forum.

I don't care what anyone says on this forum I am beautiful on the INSIDE. My fiance loves me, My Cock Pinscher Boots loves and most importantly EVILYOSHIDA loves me. This is all that matters.

As many of you know I am a good guy which is pretty rare in the West.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:11 pm

The alligator snapping turtle (Macrochelys temminckii) is the one of the heaviest freshwater turtles in the world,[3] having been recently proven outweighed by the Hoan Kiem Turtle, a giant softshell turtle. It is often associated with, but not closely related to, the common snapping turtle, which is in the genus Chelydra. The specific epithet temminckii is in honor of Dutch zoologist Coenraad Jacob Temminck.[4

Although it was once believed to be only one species, a recent study suggests that it is actually three separate species; Macrochelys temminckii, Macrochelys suwanniensis, and Macrochelys apalachicolae.

The alligator snapping turtle is given its name because of its immensely powerful jaws and long, spring-like neck, as well as distinct ridges on its shell that are similar to the rough, ridged skin of an alligator.

The alligator snapping turtle is characterized by a large, heavy head, and a long, thick shell with three dorsal ridges of large scales (osteoderms), giving it a primitive appearance reminiscent of some of the plated dinosaurs. They can be immediately distinguished from the common snapping turtle by the three distinct rows of spikes and raised plates on the carapace, whereas the common snapping turtle has a smoother carapace.
They are a solid gray, brown, black, or olive-green in color, and often covered with algae. They have radiating yellow patterns around their eyes, serving to break up the outline of the eyes to keep the turtle camouflaged. Their eyes are also surrounded by a star-shaped arrangement of fleshy, filamentous "eyelashes".
Though not verified, a 183 kg (403 lb) alligator snapping turtle was found in Kansas in 1937,[8] but the largest verifiable one is debatable. One weighed at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago was a 16-year resident giant alligator snapper weighing 113 kg (249 lb), sent to the Tennessee State Aquarium as part of a breeding loan in 1999, where it subsequently died. Another weighing 107 kg (236 lb) was housed at the Brookfield Zoo in suburban Chicago. Another large turtle reportedly weighed 135 kg (298 lb).

They generally do not grow quite that large. Breeding maturity is attained around 8 kg (18 lb), when the length is around 33 cm (13 in), but then they continue to grow through life.[10] Excluding exceptionally large specimens, adult alligator snapping turtles generally range in carapace length from 35 to 80.8 cm (13.8 to 31.8 in) and weigh from 8.4 to 80 kg (19 to 176 lb).Males are typically larger than females.

88 adult alligator snapping turtles averaged 21.05 kg (46.4 lb), 92 averaged 19.72 kg (43.5 lb), and 249 averaged 13.5 kg (30 lb). Usually very old males comprise the specimens that weigh in excess of 45 kg (99 lb) per most population studies. Among extant freshwater turtles, only the little-known giant softshell turtles of the genera Chitra, Rafetus, and Pelochelys, native to Asia, reach comparable sizes.

Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator_snapping_turtle

- Look's like Anguirus:

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Canuckster wrote:get this dude in the ufc, holy rage attack

- This is awesome.
He should go to basket!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”