Pic of the Day

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Pic of the Day

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:40 am

Canuckster wrote:I was told I look like johnny bravo, but you can't really see it in this picture.

Those were some huge lake trout. Did you weigh them?
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am

no, didn't have a scale, unfortunately
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Canuckster wrote:no, didn't have a scale, unfortunately

Did you eat them? Throw them back? What?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Canuckster wrote:no, didn't have a scale, unfortunately

Did you eat them? Throw them back? What?

Those fish are too big to eat, they are very old and probably full of pollution, you'll want to eat the smaller ones.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 pm

I like seeing personal photos people take here, thanks Canuckster those are great.

I have a few... recently my daughter was hired to be a hostess/ticket taker at my friend's wife's egyptian dance show. It was in the Distillery District in Toronto, and was a beautiful clear evening.

She had to work for maybe 2.5 hours, so instead of staying for the show I made sure she was OK then fucked off on my longboard to explore with a huge spliff, which is maybe my favorite thing to do ever lol

I didn't know the neighborhood so had no idea if there were any good places to skate but boy was I wrong I totally scored and found some really cool shit.

Right off the bat, I'm looking around which way to go to hunt for good pavement, and I see these 3 kids skateboarding and they start crawling under a fence. On the other side was a huge un-occupied parking lot, massive, smooth, with perfect fresh new pavement. I took it as a sign and followed them under the fence. They laughed and we skated around for a while. I gave them a joint. No one harassed us at all.

Then I found this park that was so cool, it was up on a hill you could see the whole city. Here is a splash-pad for kids. Amazing place I never knew:

Then I wandered around some other streets and found this weird jungle-gym thing for kids to climb on:

But wait... what's that in the background? Is that a skatepark?? lolol

I can't believe I found this by total fluke. It was awesome. Not even crowded. I had my longboard so no tricks but the whole place was on an incline so you could rock down it like a snowboard, hitting all the smoother boxes and ramps. So badass. Nice graffiti too

Then right after I left I found this. I thought someone had laced my joint, lol was tripping so good

Great fuckin time. I had called What to join me for longboarding but he never replied. Hope he's OK

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:52 am

Masato wrote:Image

- It's look's like the room from that 60's Batman series, where they had the Shakeaspeare bust and the acess to the Bat-cave.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:21 am

^ you're right, lol

Here is another pic I took myself this weekend in the city:

(Star Trek geeks only) ;) :

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 am

- I agree that the study-room is cooler. Except for the lack of Legos and action-figures. I prefer that look too.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:37 pm

My brother just posted this, pulled in a nice king salmon off lake ontario today. Bastard, I never got to go :(

Return to “Anarchy Zone”