FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
penxv

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby penxv » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:19 am

Masato wrote:Dont know about Finkle/Einhorn, never heard those names before... but yes Som-Pong = Jons Forsberg if I'm not mistaken.

He got banned quick, I had to go stick up for my bwoy :D

I just wanna know how they get so many people so fast. Every time I've ever tried to promote this place or my MMA-work on other forums, I just get banned, lol. I see other forums pop up the same way, and hundreds of people flood in. I made a whole gawddamn graphic novel and this place is still a secret! lol

Maybe I just don't post enough on the UG

Tortoise and the Hare? time will tell...

#FREEJONSFORSBERG

It's just a form of social inertia not any kind of indicator of quality. Zuffa and mma.tv need to go down before any real positive change can take place. I think that a shift is inevitable, though. I feel it coming on... have for a while. But now it feels like it could happen at any time.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:16 am

(*not my shoop)

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 am

Som-Pong wrote:You could call me and counsel me on my current situation. In three hours, actually 2.15 I will consider myself fucked over and incited into taking action. Problem is that the dude will have the back up of up to as many as ten dudes, whereas I (because of my BUDO level) will not ask for help when it comes to fighting. Obviously I have little to no chance against 10 guys, on the other hand I don't want to go down with brass knuckles, my knife and a bottle for throwing. So M'lady Vutu, how do you suggest I fucking handle this?
Last guy that fucked me over I took down and, mounted and eyegouged until he cried Uncle, to his litereal Uncle who speaks Swedish. However that was one on one, though that bitch had a pipe.

Sounds like you have things under control.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:12 am

We'll see. He dodged me last night. Won't happen again.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:18 am

Change your signature to the legend of the Ya Dong bar please.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:34 am

Sounds about right. Still can't believe that faygot warez banned me ror.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:15 am

"You have been permanently banned by Splinty for the following reason:
We tried.."

LOL "We tried..." Is that a fact now? Could one of you guys tell Splinty to go fuck himself?

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 am

I signed in as penxv and I got banned immediately for either "you don't need an isolation tank to meditate"
or I started an Alphabrain thread to heckle the purchasers. Probably the latter. It was I wild each it

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:25 am

Fuck him too then. Retro was funny as fuck. I looked at that isolation tank, those idiots are just looking for excuses to spend money huh? Seems like the place is set up to be a circle-jerk.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:37 am

Geez, that's three of you guys banned now? Too bad. The oldtimers from Fightsport are starting to filter over now I see.

The legendary Shimora's arrival is the most improbable (and interesting) thing to shake these mma boards in ages. We should all be present for that.

This Wild guy has a legend on board and he don't even know it. I'd say it might just be be worthwhile to hang around there just to see where this thing is headed.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”