FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Diet Butcher

Re: Suspended again

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Whats your angle masato? maybe we can all assign ourselves a role/character and attack with a game plan ;)

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Yes they've given me a week to cool my heels. I think a coordinated plan might be a lot of of fun although just wandering in alone you'll see right away that it's a place that practically begs to be trolled. The mere mention of, say, Pedogate or John McCain's illness will have these folks in an instant tizzy. It's almost too easy, I couldn't stay out of trouble just trying to engage them in constructive debate.

forum.canucks.com/.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:47 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Yes they've given me a week to cool my heels. I think a coordinated plan might be a lot of of fun although just wandering in alone you'll see right away that it's a place that practically begs to be trolled. The mere mention of, say, Pedogate or John McCain's illness will have these folks in an instant tizzy. It's almost too easy, I couldn't stay out of trouble just trying to engage them in constructive debate.

forum.canucks.com/.

Ive signed up, let the games begin (once they approve my account).

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:46 am

It could take a while to approve your account, probably will actually. I seem to remember it taking a couple of weeks or so with mine.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 am

Some local hockey themed screen names to help you blend in:

Spirit of 82
King Nucklehead
Rocket's Red Glare
Captain Kurt
Hello Shut Ins
Bones Bromley
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 pm

^ I would have assumed those were all bots :D

I will log in next week. My idea for a character needs some tweaking, lol Let me figure it out better and I will run it by you before I go

Bets on the speed of Vutu's banning? Good god, he's gonna scar those poor folks

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Basically my idea is to build a character that

a) generates left wing sympathy (minority or LGBT character)
b) criticizes hockey (hockey culture as a youth contributed to whatever I will use to get a)

Once I get the users on board with my story and supporting me, all the while letting me subtly trash their sport for being too right wing, I will start with the 9/11 stuff, LOL

I am just figuring out a) Maybe I'll be a black guy who experienced racism. My childhood was in a suburb of vancouver, and my next door neighbor and good friend was from a family from St Kitts. He was into sports too, I could just pretend to be him, but going to hockey every day and getting called racial slurs lol

its a multi-pronged psychological operation
:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:29 pm

problem is I don't know shit about hockey lol

maybe just enough to fake it. I am canadian after all, even had a canucks jersey when I was a kid

I'll say the experience was so traumatic that I quit @ 14 and never watched or played hockey again

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Masato wrote:problem is I don't know shit about hockey lol

maybe just enough to fake it. I am canadian after all, even had a canucks jersey when I was a kid

I'll say the experience was so traumatic that I quit @ 14 and never watched or played hockey again

Fortunately hockey doesn't really come up on the off topic. The Trump/US election thread is where the majority of the target audience is but opportunity does come along here and there.

Strong angle you have worked up by the way -- they'll be so conflicted. At first ;)
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Has anyone had their account activated yet by the way?

I'm just curious because I seem to remember applying in October of 2011 and being approved in November. I applied for accounts at this Canucks place, Fightsport 2.0, mma.tv and Hockey's Future all the same evening and my FS 2.0 account was dated mid October as I recall. October also for HF and November for CDC and the UG.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”