FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: Well Ive been officially perma banned from TMMAC

Postby Winnson » Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 pm

To see that kind of genius on your newly developed MMA site that was made to 'break away from the tyranny' and then instaban Masato told me everything I needed to know about TMMAC. I only tried the place out because Masato stuck up for them so much.

As soon as I put a tippy toe out of line with the groupthink, everyone started freaking out.

Fuck that shit. Brilliantly designed site full of echo box SJWs.

No thanks

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Fri May 12, 2017 6:42 pm

what did masato get banned for?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:54 pm

The pictures I just posted. Seriously, that's what got Masato banned from The Mixed Martial Arts Community.

Social Justice Warriors for life! Gee, why isn't this good for business?

You can have the best of everything, at the end of the day, it just doesn't matter if you try to pander to the complainers.

Complainers will always complain, because they're stupid little nigger faggot pieces of special snowflake shit, and that is what they do:

They're not going to read your posts
They're not going to pay to see your movies
They're not going to help your business

They are just going to keep bitching and moaning until everyone dies or goes bankrupt pandering to them.

The sooner everyone realizes that, the better.

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Sat May 13, 2017 3:11 am

Shame people have to learn that the hard way. Even Sherdog is better to post on at this point

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Sherdog is the only MMA forum I havent been banned from, I cant even be bothered to piss them off

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Sherdog is my most epic banning story, that shit was crazy. I was making Sonnens War and they banned me after episode 6 because I don't know they just hated that comic lol. I still don't know why I kept making em and they kept trying to block it.

Bloody Elbow has the record for fastest banning me though, even faster than TMMAC. I tried to post the entire series when it was done but they banned me on the first post and took it down.

Lol I just try to make creative shit for people to enjoy and have some lulz but it keeps getting me banned, lol I don't even push buttons like Vutu, I'm a really respectful poster but they keep banning me lol

Except for rogans board. They banned me there because I said that Redban guy was like a retarded sidekick

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm

I actually enjoy posting on sherdog now for the most part, they're not ban crazy like they were years ago. I remember a mod there named Tanner Rhoden telling all of us on a different form that he'd get drunk and just ban people at random for a laugh.

Too many mods on tmmac, some who would antagonize fights and then strike out when someone took the bait, seen it happen several times, even to myself a few times. and then wild will make threads crying about how people are posting on the ug instead of tmmac. Christ dude, you've created a boring board with your moderation, what do you expect? tard

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 14, 2017 12:42 am

Ya big changes at Sherdog, its not so nuts anymore. The mods that banned me are gone, I'm actually competing this weekend in an MS Paint competition with the shoopers over there lol

All that drama is why I built this place... Rebel Rockers and Misfits welcome, lol The way a good forum should be in these dwindling days of what's left of free speech. If you want something done right we sometimes have to do it ourselves

Stay Pure, All ye of the Anarchy Zone!!!
We are pilgrims in an unholy land... may this be our refuge

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 14, 2017 2:02 am

I am a beautiful person and abide by the rules.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 am

Yeah I don't anyone here has ever posted anything that could offend anyone, anywhere, ever.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”