A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Suspended again

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:06 am

I will just be myself.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:35 am

penxv wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Like I said, if you guys start without me you'll be long gone by the time I get activated again.

Besides I have no forum access now. I couldn't post a link even if I wanted to. I'm frozen out.

If you can imagine the most stereotypical Hillary supporters you've ever seen and then picture a whole 1000 page thread full of them you have the picture if it.

Have some faith. This isn't the underground.

Okay you'll find it at forum.canucks.com/. Have fun.
el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:12 am

This could be fun. It would be interesting playing a role. A true test of my debating skills.

In fact, I could sign up now and be myself. Then in a week or so, when you guys roll in I can be the person that is getting turned by your wicked ways.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:14 am

Yeah I was hoping everyone could wait until I get unfrozen but whatever. just have fun I guess.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:23 am

Benwahwah wrote:This could be fun. It would be interesting playing a role. A true test of my debating skills.

In fact, I could sign up now and be myself. Then in a week or so, when you guys roll in I can be the person that is getting turned by your wicked ways.

Lol, Your debating skills won't be tested very much at this place but that would be funny. The thread is a complete mess by now. Everyone should stick to the off topic though, it is a hockey forum.
el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:This could be fun. It would be interesting playing a role. A true test of my debating skills.

Lol, Your debating skills won't be tested very much at this place but that would be funny. The thread is a complete mess by now. Everyone should stick to the off topic though, it is a hockey forum.

When we start trolling can I start posting in the main forum about MMA? When they tell me to piss off I'll say 'Oh Yeah, I forgot this is the sport where pussies have slapping contests.' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:42 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

When we start trolling can I start posting in the main forum about MMA? When they tell me to piss off I'll say 'Oh Yeah, I forgot this is the sport where pussies have slapping contests.' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol. Yeah there are no rules! Though there is a UFC thread there. I spent like four years there just posting about hockey and a little music once in a while and deliberately avoided politics until I stumbled into this election thread last summer and it was straight downhill from there. It's not going to be as outright goofy as Don Johnson's astrology forum was I guess but the Trump thread at this place is a gong show, it's just about guaranteed to be fun.

The brownies were pretty trippy this time. I think I'll up the dosage again to 90 mg next time and see where that goes.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 am

lol Vutu got banned at TMMAC again. Racial slurs apparently.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:56 am

Som-Pong wrote:lol Vutu got banned at TMMAC again. Racial slurs apparently.

No I didnt..

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 am

I will join you Uncle Mega, just give me some time I got a lotta pressure w/ work these days

You said you were banned for a week anyways? let us know when you're back in action, I have an angle brewing in mind unless you had any specific ideas :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”