This is now my courier thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

This is now my courier thread.

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Heh, I have enough on GMB to spirit-walk :D I wonder if they can get Vegemite in Vermont?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Heh, I have enough on GMB to spirit-walk :D I wonder if they can get Vegemite in Vermont?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:33 am

Anti D wrote:
Masato wrote:But why get so worked up about it then? If you can see it for what it is, then what more is necessary? Let him do his thing, we're all weird in the end. Let it go, cool out

The point where we start getting angry and fighting with people online is the point where we've got sucked into interwebs too far and need to chill and come back to real life.

Lets us use & enjoy the internet/forums for positivity and upliftment, just like in real life when drama and fights start, if I can't make the peace I'm outta there. Go smoke a spliff in the alley and let em squabble.

That;s why I made this place, I was on the receiving end of ridiculous drama @ Sherdog. I hope it can be a place that is chill and we can leave those fires behind.

Also how can you be so certain of alts? I have seen many instances where people believed in alts that I knew for certain were not so. Us CTers have to be careful with getting too paranoid sometimes ya know ;)

As far as the book, I have learned long ago not to expect anything from anyone. If someone does kind be grateful, if not no loss. EY has made stickies with my work which is more than I ever could ask for.

lol, are you joking? Maybe this isn't the place for me. I call out hypocrisy just like Som Pong and I am seeing a little in this post. You do realize he has said the SAME THING I have said NON STOP and you think it's funny.

I know you have a bit of an internet crush on him(cant blame ya) but can't I do my thing as well. I was just suspended for NO REASON after putting many hours entertaining his few members left many of who I call friends. If you think I'm just going to talk EVILYOSHIDA here non stop again you are wrong.

I can and will talk about more CT and politics issues just as well as YOU CAN. Just because I don't do it at a Shill forum doesn't mean I can't. Plus you allowed multiple people here to talk shit on EY and ME for a long time. Shit about me being a meth addict, my mother being a crack head toothless loser and all kinds of stuff. Honestly I found it hilarious but don't act like I'm the only one not being "positive" The wounds are still fresh from GMB's shit.

Are you really going to critisize me for pointing out EY when he allowed posters like superCalo to walk away because of his shill threads. He almost did this with daglord. HE WONT LET SOM PONG back. This is why I talk about this stuff. This bothered me greatly because he said nothing to the people who ran off calo and others.

I know you don't "get" my humor but I don't plan to be "negative" or whatever you are saying. Also can please stop mentioning Som Pong in threads on EY.com where people are asking why I am temp banned. It is confusing members and making posts get lost. Listen dude when I get back there in two days I am going to make a huge thread asking why Som Pong can't come back.

If any of this has offended you all I can say is "It is what it is" These are words from HA that I have adopted. I WOULD like to keep posting here and bring daglord, Megatherium and The Diet Butcher over more. Also I don't really trust you 100% yet so I can't tell you how I figured out the alt. ;)

to be fair, i dont believe he criticized you at all.

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:10 am

Anti D wrote:Also I don't really trust you 100% yet

I can vouch for Masato, he is 100% a good guy. I've spoken to him over Skype many times and he hasn't said anything out of turn ever. Masato is truly one of the nicest dudes I know, he is very humble in admitting that he doesn't have all the answers which is refreshing in the CT community.

So while I know you may not trust him 100% yourself, you can at least take my word that he is a solid dude.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:52 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Anti D wrote:Also I don't really trust you 100% yet

I can vouch for Masato, he is 100% a good guy. I've spoken to him over Skype many times and he hasn't said anything out of turn ever. Masato is truly one of the nicest dudes I know, he is very humble in admitting that he doesn't have all the answers which is refreshing in the CT community.

So while I know you may not trust him 100% yourself, you can at least take my word that he is a solid dude.

Thanks for the info Ben! Did you think he was "Latino" at first as well ;) I can only imagine the struggle he had trying to understand you. I just picture you rambling on like Ali G in your burberry cap talking about Arsenal FC and all the birds you want to shag at London Met with your Tinnie Tempah and Dizzie Rascal posters in the background.

I was going to say this yesterday but was distracted. I don't always agree with Masato's politics or opinions (or yours either Ed Miliband) but what i respect is the fact that he is at EY.com and here to learn something. He will openly admit he was wrong ( video of first plane hitting towers) and ALWAYS leaves his ego at the door. He isn't just on his standing on top of a soap box demanding to be heard.

The other guy can NEVER admit he is wrong. NEVER. He knows EVERYTHING. Sometimes a doctor or lawyer or any professional will correct him and we will only half admit he was incorrect and spin it as his "misunderstanding" of the issue and he was "partially" correct.

GMB13

Postby GMB13 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:54 am

Anti D wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-9524-page-6.html

Not surprising GMB is a failed corrections officer.
By remote viewing I watched him before banning anti-dis, I saw something like this.

He's gone full cronie.

lololol. Galt hammers home the correct one more time. Can you believe what they are doing in that thread. Kungfool (EY) and GMB13 have some fucking nerve.

You know why they are doing that. Because I am not there to call out that bullshit. In two days that is the first thing I am going to bring to attention. This whole /signed bullshit is laughable.

Honestly I think he was approached by EY about getting in on the RT.com pie after struggling to find work after failing as a CO in the safest, easiest, whitest part of the United States.

Guy would have not lasted 1 week in areas of Cali or the South. I had High School classes that were harder than his "prison" or county jail in fucking "Vermont" lolololololol

One of the biggest reasons why he put me in the "box' is that I said he looked like sloth from goonies after talking crap to me in the heated "police brutality thread"

You don't know shit about shit. In Vermont, I was locked in with up to 49 inmates. Just me. Other areas obviously have greater numbers of hardcore inmates,, but you are never locked in by yourself with those inmates. You only encounter inmates like that when you roll in with force.

Lol @ me being a failed corrections officer. I was an exceptional corrections officer, the type respected by both inmates and staff. I simply decided it wasn't how I wanted to spend 60 hours a week indefinitely.

The life expectancy of a corrections officer is 57 years. Fuck that noise.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:01 am

GMB13 wrote:
Anti D wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-9524-page-6.html

Not surprising GMB is a failed corrections officer.
By remote viewing I watched him before banning anti-dis, I saw something like this.

He's gone full cronie.

lololol. Galt hammers home the correct one more time. Can you believe what they are doing in that thread. Kungfool (EY) and GMB13 have some fucking nerve.

You know why they are doing that. Because I am not there to call out that bullshit. In two days that is the first thing I am going to bring to attention. This whole /signed bullshit is laughable.

Honestly I think he was approached by EY about getting in on the RT.com pie after struggling to find work after failing as a CO in the safest, easiest, whitest part of the United States.

Guy would have not lasted 1 week in areas of Cali or the South. I had High School classes that were harder than his "prison" or county jail in fucking "Vermont" lolololololol

One of the biggest reasons why he put me in the "box' is that I said he looked like sloth from goonies after talking crap to me in the heated "police brutality thread"

You don't know shit about shit. In Vermont, I was locked in with up to 49 inmates. Just me. Other areas obviously have greater numbers of hardcore inmates,, but you are never locked in by yourself with those inmates. You only encounter inmates like that when you roll in with force.

Lol @ me being a failed corrections officer. I was an exceptional corrections officer, the type respected by both inmates and staff. I simply decided it wasn't how I wanted to spend 60 hours a week indefinitely.

The life expectancy of a corrections officer is 57 years. Fuck that noise.

Is it not hilarious that Som pong bashed you as well. I mean you can't make this stuff up. :lol:

I'm glad you read this one cowboy. See bro not many people liked you BEFORE you temp Banned me for bullshit.

Just imagine how those people on the fence or neutral to you think about you after this bullshit. Please don't tell me Winnson and "kungfool" lolololol.

Say what do you think about Brady being suspended for four games. Do you think Gallipo or however you spell it can at least go 2-2. Maybe we might see another Matt Cassel. ;)

GMB13

Postby GMB13 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:03 am

^ If people don't like me for banning you for yet again posting somebody's picture to insult them, I will just have to do my best to carry on, one day at a time.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 am

Masato wrote:PS: does he really have alts? like for certain?

I have only speculated

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:12 am

GMB13 wrote:^ If people don't like me for banning you for yet again posting somebody's picture to insult them, I will just have to do my best to carry on, one day at a time.

Yup this is def GMB13 and not some kind an alt :lol: Only Julius Rosenberg would keep lying about "insulting" someone even after he sees the guy who was insulted not give a fuck and think it is funny. Mr. Out of the loop strikes again. this is because like I said no one likes you so you would have no idea that we are friends and its an inside joke. Great awareness dumb ass. I bet you made a great baby sitter at the "jail" when you weren't giving the prisoners contraband and blowjobs.

GUESS WHAT IDIOT......EVILYOSHIDA read that thread and didn't care,3 mods read that thread and didn't care. I was even voted up by some and the few people who know Som pong personally thought it was funny and laughed.

Is was only when your unemployed fat ass rolled out of your bed and waddled to the computer in your baseball pajamas and saw my thread that you said "Jackpot" ....."Now I got this guy!"

Either that or the Shropshire Lad DID CARE and you are doing his dirty work and heavy lifting like kungfooooooooool does for him.

I bet it was like that scene in Total Recall where Cohaaagen(EVILYOSHIDA) finally tells Richter(GMB13 aka Julius Rosenberg) that he can kill his best friend Hauser(Anti-D)

I mean who would spend hours posting/shilling non stop on a forum where you just saw people don't like you! I suspect you maybe getting a little piece of the Global/mma/rt.com pie. Even when you try to be funny or "cool" you fucking fail miserably.

"Hey kingfool don't worry........I put the spaces between my sentences as well...makes for easier reading. Derp!" Its hilarious that you are in on the facade as well. I mean how pathetic can it get. I bet you cant even look yourself in the mirror these days from shame and the fact you look like Sloth.

You are the corniest motherfucker I have ever seen not just at EY.com but on the entire internet and that is saying a lot. "UFC fanbois, dupes, flag waving idiots, Fedor is the GOAT and then the fucking NON stop reminding us that you have a fiance.......Yeah we are as surprised as you dipshit but....do....we....have....to...hear...it...over....1000 times.

If you wanted to be funny Julius Rosenberg. why don't you just post one of your pictures again. I promise I won't re post it with a humorous observation. No words need to be said. In fact you might start getting fan mail from Goonies fans thinking they are posting with the guy who played sloth.

Now if you coming here wasn't one of the biggest all time backfires I don't know what is. the guy you fake "white knighted" for called you a fucking failure at life, liar, said you looked like Gomer Pyle and was an ass sucking crony for EY. I mean that had to sting a little. All these regular members posting here instead of EY.com wondering why I was temp banned including ..........SOM PONG and wanting me back while you show up and No.....one....gives.....A.....Fuck!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”