This is now my courier thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Anti D

This is now my courier thread.

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:28 am

Som-Pong wrote:lol Masterson really is a shit poster.
Late with the rent again, I gotta sell more weed. At least the Chiuchow landlady seems understanding when it comes to bribing cops.

Did you see that the bacha bazi boy has just returned to Diamonddick.com after not posting for a year? If people didn't know him from the OG I would assume that is another alt EY dusted off because of the recent Awakening that has happened at his forum.

Wouldn't even surprise me that just like how EY unbanned Hellfire under mysterious circumstances and messed with his avatar that he is using shah's account. We already know he can read the PMs.

Maybe you could ask the son of the Shah of Iran for a few dollars from his fathers fortune that he amassed from stealing Iran's oil profits or for a few bucks he made from blowing the Taliban.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:10 am

Oh man I want to troll that virgin raghead so bad.

So many missed opportunities on 333 dot com... After a tsunami wave of racial hatred and personal attacks, you know was the trigger that finally got me banned?

I accused EY of having a soft penis.

You can raugh now. ROR

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:19 am

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:Oh man I want to troll that virgin raghead so bad.

So many missed opportunities on 333 dot com... After a tsunami wave of racial hatred and personal attacks, you know was the trigger that finally got me banned?

You can raugh now. ROR

lololol I think that might be the ONE thing that is a "no go" topic or accusation involving the Shropshire Lad. He's going to have a quote on his tombstone saying something about Hardness being more important than size.

As Emily Yoshida has started to say after swagger jacking it from me....................You can't make this shit up!

I mean honestly what possess that guy to just start posting after a year away when confirmationbias.com was down to about 6 people left? seriously.

Whose going to come back next..................Daniel Carver? Emily Yoshida will probably try to tell us it's another Catholic Miracle! :lol:

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:24 am

He actually asks people for help on his homework at 333 dot com.

How fucking sad is that? That place is barely two or three cognitive notches above the OG. And OGers are already mental midgets. All of them qualify for SSI and handicapped placards.

I don't blame this on his ancestry, though... Most Persians I know succeed in business and STEM fields.

It's because he's a millennial, just like 90% of the lazy, entitled fagguts of his generation.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:50 am

Very interesting to see if he sticks around over there. I know Shah was actually a pupil of yours similar to how uncle Tomahawk was one of mine but with different objectives . Shame he got away before you could complete his education just like was the case with Uncle T. The scary thing is that Shah's posts look better than the majority of what is being put out over there nowadays.

There has not been one "debate" over there ever since they couldn't handle the truth in the Police thread and accused you of being "mean" to them leading to your ban. That wouldn't be a big deal because most of the threads here in the Anarchy Zooone are random musings of the psychotic and the substance abuse addict but we don't pretend like we are intellectuals here trying to shatter worldviews.

If people want to discuss serious topics then they should check out the Shill/Agenda free Rebel Alliance subforum and bounce around some debates without worrying about attention whores and rogue mods abusing power.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Winnson wrote:
I should be able to rep this! I've seen 'River's Edge' maybe 200 times and even partied with Keanu Reeves live and in person. He was jacked that I raved about that movie.

Very cool post that I would rep if I could. Excellent work Edge. Edge, if you haven't yet, watch 'River's Edge' starring Keanu Reeves, Crispin Glover, and Dennis Hopper. It's an awesome movie.

- I think i never watched that movie.
Gonna try to find.

Canuckster wrote:Crispin glover >keanu reeves

- I googled Crispin, and Keanu is far more handsome.(No romo of course)
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:07 am

Internet has been down.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 am

Anti D wrote:
Turanian Trashtalker wrote:Oh man I want to troll that virgin raghead so bad.

You can raugh now. ROR

lololol I think that might be the ONE thing that is a "no go" topic or accusation involving the Shropshire Lad. He's going to have a quote on his tombstone saying something about Hardness being more important than size.

As Emily Yoshida has started to say after swagger jacking it from me....................You can't make this shit up!

I mean honestly what possess that guy to just start posting after a year away when confirmationbias.com was down to about 6 people left? seriously.

Whose going to come back next..................Daniel Carver? Emily Yoshida will probably try to tell us it's another Catholic Miracle! :lol:

LOL

actually, a friend of mine just signed up. I invited him back when Ben wanted more new members. Let's see if he gets activated.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:20 am

Let that place die.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:03 pm

Total recall is amazing. Bridget the midget blasting fools.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”