Attn Benwahwah

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Attn Benwahwah

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:52 pm

I've found some footage of you and anti-d as children.

[url]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/77055" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 am

Hahaha. That video is funny as hell. It's also creepy that it's kind of truthful. As a child I got pulled over by a dog while I was holding its lead. For a long time after that I was terrified of dogs, not as bad as that video, but still shit scared.

I had to 'train' myself to stop being a little bitch around dogs.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:48 am

Yeah, I thought I remembered something of the sort :)
I remember back when I was like 6-7 years old and my family was on vacation on The Canary islands. Just like in Thailand they let the dogs roam free there. One dog barked at me and my cousin as we walked past it, my cousin took off instantly and of course the dog chased him. I just stood there like a dumbfuck, never seen my cousin run that fast.
If you ever find yourself in a situation with wild dogs DO NOT RUN. My tactic whenever I walk in Laos is to snap my fingers in all directions. Makes the mongrels think you're watching them and most dogs wont attack you straight on, mostly.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:47 am

When I was a kid we had a German shepherd and I remember my step brother would freak out like this when it jumped on him. One time it pinned him against the fence in our backyard and was biting his ass cheek. Stepbro was freaking out and we were all laughing our asses off.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:20 am

I had a CRAZY dog as a little kid who bit and attacked us/drew blood numerous times. I got used to it and thus have no fear of dogs (except those who accompany cops).

We should have put that dog down but I loved him, the crazy mutt.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:12 pm

I think this explains why you haven't banned me.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:02 am

^lel

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:33 am

Nice to see you putting in good work http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8959-page-2.html
That place has gone full on white-supremacist :(
As a guy growing up in a 90+% Muslim area in Sweden I have NO IDEA WTF a "Islamic no-go zone" is. Just like everybody else Muslims tend to be cool unless you're a disrespectful douche, which is exactly what I think "Charlie Hebdo" type shit is. Don't shit on other peoples beliefs for no other reason than to piss 'em off then get surprised when you get the desired response.
It's kind of like posting dick pics and complaining about getting banned.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:41 am

"Multiculturalism will always fail when the rights and views of one side are oppressed in favour of another. Multiculturalism in and of itself hasn't failed, what's failed is the merger of cultures being forced on people and not allowing a balance too be attained organically." - Canuckster

It is being attained organically in Sweden. Attaining balance will always cause conflict, until balance has been attained.
I find it funny that the alemao pedo CTsar is using Fox News and shit when it suits him. Intellectual dissonance at its finest.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 am

Som-Pong wrote:Nice to see you putting in good work http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8959-page-2.html
That place has gone full on white-supremacist :(
As a guy growing up in a 90+% Muslim area in Sweden I have NO IDEA WTF a "Islamic no-go zone" is. Just like everybody else Muslims tend to be cool unless you're a disrespectful douche, which is exactly what I think "Charlie Hebdo" type shit is. Don't shit on other peoples beliefs for no other reason than to piss 'em off then get surprised when you get the desired response.
It's kind of like posting dick pics and complaining about getting banned.

Similar thread going on in the OG... titled Sweden's Slow Cultural Suicide, or something like that. http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm ... e=1&pc=131

It's kind of like posting dick pics and complaining about getting banned

Return to “Anarchy Zone”