Good Friend Just Got Hauled off to Jail

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Good Friend Just Got Hauled off to Jail

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:28 am

Hey all

Yesterday one of my favorite friends got hauled off to jail. 20 days.

MotherFUCKERS.

He got pinched like way over a year ago for driving without a license, and this sucked him into an endless drama of court dates, home-arrest, and basically being dragged around on a leash by the legal system. He was late for home-arrest one night (have to be at home after 7pm every day or something like that), so they fuckin busted in later that night and cuffed him and things got more stupid from there.

He started talkin some 'Free-Man-On-The-Land' jive, and I suppose the judge didn't like that too much and layed the legal smackdown on him.

I spoke to my friend the day before; he knew he had a court date but was optimistic that it would be nearing the end of it all and he could finally get his life back. The idea he would be going to jail was the furthest thing from his mind.

What sucks the most imo is that 1) he is full-on vegan. ZERO animal products (including dairy) and is paranoid of bad water. He has been eating/drinking like this for years. In the pen they will likely serve him tapwater and chicken fuckin nuggets, lol brutha's gonna starve in there

Also, he is a half-assed rastafarian, and I bet they'll shave off his dreads.

Below are some shirts he made from the first time he had to have a mugshot taken. Who woulda thunk it would come to this

FREE CHANNY

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:50 am

That sucks. When I used to watch "cops" on tv a lot they were always busting into a dudes house when he violates house arrest and take him away in cuffs. I remember one guy found a way to get the tracking device off of his leg and just left it in his house and went out partying all night. They eventually busted him though.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:30 pm

That's fucking stupid :(
Rasta ain't in The Dread nor The Dread in The Rasta.

I wonder how long before I get hauled off.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 am

The system is beyond broken.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Bummer dude. He was on house arrest curfew for driving without a license? Wtf?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Thats fucked. Driving without a license as in he didn't have it on him, or he's not licensed at all? Still.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:47 am

Not licensed at all

There may be more to it, but I suspect it was his Free Man talk that got him into hot water.

He would ask many times with me if it was worth it to pursue and stand up for what you believe in, or whether to just STFU and say 'yes sir, no sir' and play the game to get them off your back.

Like I said I watched him do some Free Man work in the court room (wouldn't step up to the bar, refused to say 'your honor' etc). Good for him but I could tell it pissed off the judge. My guess is that the judge wanted to end it and not be screwed with from a young hippy kid. This was making an example imo, telling him where the line is.

robthom

Postby robthom » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:50 am

The people who write laws dont go to jail.

They're more corrupt and probably commit as many crimes as the rest of us combined,
but they have money and lawyers.

I had a public defense lawyer one time,
he told me that he didn't like me.

And he appeared to be on friendly terms with the judge when I went to court.

And presumably my taxes pay for all that.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Hey all

Update; he is out, but still has summons to court dates, with the possibility of more time looming over his head. Also a part of what snowballed into this was some unpaid fines that are still outstanding... then they just kept slamming more fines him for various reasons throughout the whole thing.

So basically he 'owes'many thousands of dollars in fines, and unless he pays em (which he can't), he is unable to ever get a driver's license again... or a passport, or much else, lol. The system has frozen him.

How do we get these shackles off him??

Here are some pics of a climbing wall he built in the woods behind his house:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:35 pm

PS: This is the same dude from THIS thread, which I believe went most seriously under-rated:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/post67 ... iend#p6772

Also the same dude from this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1239&p=7844&hilit=hippy#p7844

Love Radio has unfortunately been off the air for some time (hard to do from prison)

His lovely co-host has a cameo in my book

Return to “Anarchy Zone”