For those without Avatars...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

For those without Avatars...

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:15 pm

(Advent, SRBrant, I'm lookin at you brahs)

Anyone else too, I'm getting the vibe/wanna make some. (Not everyday you get a Custom MasatoToys Avatar!)

Post your requests/images/ideas here and I will make you all a fine one free of charge.

Some animation/special FX is OK

Lurkers welcome on the deal (Limited time only)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm due for an update, have at it with whatever content you like.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:33 am

You won't regret it!
el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:31 pm

I'd appreciate an Avatar if that's cool?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm

I went and found my own, don't worry about it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Hey everyone - sorry I couldn't come through this week it been crazy busy with a million things. Had line 40 mins to shoop the other day but I got distracted making a Bilderberg poster, lol

Still hyped to make avs, gimme some time I'll get to it as soon as the time is right

PS: nice av, Nuckst! :D I like it

PPS: For those wanting avatars, ANY direction will help. Some themes, characters, favorite movies, source images etc.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:47 am

Me want one too!

BTW, can you guys tell me something? I changed my avatar on my home PC. But when I'm on my laptop, it's still showing the old one. Which one is showing up to you guys? Alexander Otsuka or The Dancing Misanthrope?

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:01 am

Diet Butcher wrote:BTW, can you guys tell me something? I changed my avatar on my home PC. But when I'm on my laptop, it's still showing the old one. Which one is showing up to you guys? Alexander Otsuka or The Dancing Misanthrope?

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Benwahwah wrote:I'd appreciate an Avatar if that's cool?

I'm not sure where Masato has been recently but people have been sending me numerous Pm's wondering why It is taking so long to receive their "custom avatars" that he promised. It seems as though the "vibe" he was getting either wasn't as strong as he hinted or it was only temporarily brought on by a Psychoactive drug.

Masato asked for some input to help with this very important project and since you recently exposed my "glossary of Ey.com users" from the dossiers I keep on Ey.com members I figured I could lend a hand.

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-9633.html

Here is video form an early heated exchange between us at EY.com probably before I recognized that your limp wrist was a mental disorder brought on by Liberalism and not any kind of homosexual connotation which I assumed. This was long before i accepted your "quirks" of playing devils advocate and pushing a multi cultural agenda.

Most importantly this before you PROVED to me through your posting prowess that you were Van B Boy material, an offer that while VERY attractive like The "2015 Thai Female Soccer team" you still have yet to accept.

This video I have was from around the time when you when you were going through that "blackface" phase of your white guilt and took it so far it made even Rachel Dolezal cringe and feel a little offended.

Those were the "Wild West" days of EY.com you could say, LONG before Vutu, Som pong and Ha were all banned for going against the status quo and challenging EY. Long before the "fascists" chased off superCalo, before a Rogue Mod tried to wage war against a very respected member and course before EY's ego and greed got the best of him and he sold out to RT.com.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Daglord wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:BTW, can you guys tell me something? I changed my avatar on my home PC. But when I'm on my laptop, it's still showing the old one. Which one is showing up to you guys? Alexander Otsuka or The Dancing Misanthrope?

Like daglord I am also seeing EVILYOSHIDA(The Dancing Misanthrope) in your avatar in the "literal" sense but I feel it doesn't represent who you TRULY are as a poster, as a PERSON. When we break it down even further and peel another layer back I see something else, something deeper, something that only someone with a trained eye can see.

What I see frightens me, It is A glimpse into your very essence of your being, a window to your soul and what I see isn't pretty. It seems there are many skeletons hiding, I see something very sinister, Their seems to be lots of displaced anger that is waiting to be released.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”