Megaterio Llamas's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Anti D

Flatus Fowler's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.

Postby Anti D » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Pev and Kowton are putting out some excellent music lately. One of my Top tracks from late 2013 and all of 2014.

This is an example of the Talented post dubstep UK artists moving on and contributing to the Techno/Tech House/Deep house scene while keeping that UK style.

Brilliant track and another reason why I look forward to any of their output.

Pev & Kowton - End Point (Full)

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:34 am

Carl Craig (second hour)

[059] Karim Sahraoui - Nightflow [Transmat - MS 200]
[065] Jeff Mills - Automatic
[072] Harvey McKay - Start Running [Drumcode - DC 124]
[075] ?
[078] Inner City - Good Life (Buena Vida) (Carl Craig Mix) [PIAS]
[080] Convextion - Convextion (AA)
[085] Itamar Sagi - Invisible Key [Ovum - OVM 243]
[090] Filsonik - Dogfish [Hot Creations - HOTC 049]
[094] Caribou - Your Love Will Set You Free [City Slang - SLANG 0681145]
[099] Tom Trago - Use Me Again (And Again) (C2 Remix)
[106] Floorplan - Never Grow Old [M Plant - M.PM 20]
[110] ?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:21 am

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:38 am

Calypso!

el rey del mambo

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 am

This is a pretty cool set with all kinds of new ace tracks, a few shitty ones and even a couple of classics. Detroit------Bristol Connection!

Terrible crowd in Texas here waiting on Hip Hop DJ/Producer "DJ Mustard" who followed. I usually don't care about that stuff and it gets VERY annoying reading the comments on Boiler Room videos about the "crowd" but it is warranted here.

It's a damn Shame because as we know EY is from Texas and was probably in attendance with a bevy of other DJ's and groupies and was disappointed at the lack of participation and dancing. The man LOVES to "dance" ;)

[00] ?
[??] Jay Daniel - Royal Insanity
[32] Seven Davis Jr - P.A.R.T.Y
[??] Omar S - Frogs
[39] Delroy Edwards And Funkineven - XX
[45] Moodymann - Dem Young Sconies

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:02 am

Anti D wrote:It's a damn Shame because as we know EY is from Texas and was probably in attendance with a bevy of other DJ's and groupies and was disappointed at the lack of participation and dancing. The man LOVES to "dance" ;)

I did some sleuthing and came up with some breaking information. EY is NOT from Texas, Shropshire, or Shanghai. He lives in London and goes by the moniker of "The Dancing Misanthrope". He gets into all the major clubs free and hangs out with all the top intl DJs all night. He wasn't lying about that. The guy truly is ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC. and maybe some .pdfs.

GQ Magazine (UK Edition) even had him at #32 for the Coolest Men Under 38 and a half list.

32. Alan Wen
Nationality: British
Aka: The Dancing Misanthrope
Erm, what? He started attracting attention by going to all the best parties alone, talking to nobody, and dancing hard all the way through until lights up. Now, he has become a cult figure whose presence at a rave confirms it as the place to be.
Think of him as: This generation's version of "Jesus", the long-haired, totally anonymous reveller who seemed to attend all the best music festivals in the Seventies.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainm ... wgallery/3

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Excellent information D Money! I ALWAYS suspected this whenever I saw that guy. So It looks like EY is a bin dipping scouser who probably LOVES Liverpool FC! "YNWA!!!!" :lol:

We need to get further into this at another time. ;)

I wanted to post a few from Eminem's under rated relapse album after seeing daglords amazing EM post. Lots of "horrorcore" style rap and he even admits on recovery that he probably over did it with the voices.

Similar to the Heroin issue we were talking bout Eminem was heavy on Methadone and Z drugs (Lunesta) at the time and you can see moments of genius and moments of utter shit. Very underrated productions here by Dre that didn't get the recognition they deserved.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 am

I might have to make a separate thread for this to make sure D Money sees it. ;)

Next generation of the UK underground music scene paying homage to a classic. I knew this was Trevino aka Marcus Intalex (whose he trying to fool!)

This guy is on fire right now and just started his own label Birdie and released another monster for Ben Klock's Klockwork label.

Head Jam (Trevino) ‎– Jam Head

Jam, The ‎– The Butterfly Collector (1979) (sample)

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 am

Listen I really don't have to explain this one to a certain forum member. He knows the deal. This aint one of your fruity Frankie Knuckles Chi House track and YOU AINT at The Guvernment(RIP) with EVILYOSHIDA (The Dancing Misanthrope) on your Trance Unicorn cupcake.

This is Aldi's fighting music. A dopamine releasing agent to fuel a Tuetonic Knight like myself for battle against the Yellow Orcs and "Spanish Gangster fellas".

While I really wan't him to check out that previous track being that he is a Manchester guy like Trevino and a plastic "Red Devils" fan he should avoid this one.......AT ALL COSTS!

YOU..........HAVE..........BEEN...........WARNED!!!!!

*5/5 on the Noodle Armed Chinaman warning scale!* (first ever in two years!)

Alexi Delano - Magnetic Lush (Tadeo Remix)

If any one is curious (I know no one is) this is from a filthy Techno set from UK DJ Surgeon on Rinse FM. The track at the begging is Wen - Huh ;)

*waits for Masato Toys to come complain that there is too little "positivity and creativity" and too many "inside jokes/references" and he doesn't get it and to stop immediately!*

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 pm

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”