This is now my Jim Courier Thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

This is now my Jim Courier Thread.

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Hey, my dad lives in west palm beach too.

Now your behaviour makes sense.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Canuckster wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure those balls are flying away from his face. Just sayin'

Listen Neil I don't want to argue semantics with you on this beautiful Friday.

Mr. Courier is a legend on the hard courts and has handled more tiny yellow balls than EVILYOSHIDA on a Bukkake set.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Canuckster wrote:Hey, my dad lives in west palm beach too.

Now your behaviour makes sense.

I don't think I like the tone of this post Neil almost as much as I don't like some Canadian snowbird living in my hometown. Do you have something you want to get off that bird chest of yours?

Let me guess Neil? Does your father live over in Century Village? Scary huh?

Now go run along over to EY.com and get your vote whoring on before I embarrass you on your home court. Maybe you can get in a discussion about Bigfoot or flying saucers.

I told you that there were going to be some BIG CHANGES here. There is a new Sheriff in Town.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Lol, not hard to find shit that's on the internet is it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Ahh Florida, or as I like to call it gods waiting room.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Also, why do you need to be so cunty in almost every post. You seem very intelligent, but I don't get it, I get that it's your schtick, but fuck man, it's got to be exhausting to always be on, and confrontational the way you are. Just chill the fuck out once in a while, I would like once in a while to talk to you on a normal level, I honestly just can't see what you get out of it.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:33 pm

He's a fucking retard tweeker.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”