Unknown Gods

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
SRBrant

Unknown Gods

Postby SRBrant » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:55 am

The Otherworld's a big, big place. And while there are many gods and goddesses in nearly every culture past and present, do you think there are gods that nobody has ever heard of before? I do. And how can we find them? I've already found a few.

Discuss.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 am

I am not sure what you mean by 'gods'... do you simply mean non-physical beings in this 'otherworld'? Or are you really referring to timeless and great beings with god-like status/power?

Personally I have no doubt that both exist in great numbers, perhaps infinitely. I have peeked into 'otherworld' and have no doubt it exists and is full of life.

It is my conviction (though others may not be so convinced) that for SURE I have encountered 2; one was very great and wise (though I am not sure to call it a 'god'), anf the other was not a 'god' at all but some kind of child-like mischievous being. (Kitsune experiences have been quite odd so far, but not so concrete that I can be as sure...)

I always like stories and perspectives that suggest that the farther we go back in the past, the more in touch we were with these realms; the division between our worlds was more blurred/overlapped. We were LESS physical, consciousnesses more in tune/able to see the 'otherworld'. This is why you get so many stories of elves and jinn, spirits and demons etc.

But with time we became more physical, and lost the ability to see these things. Scientific shifts drew us even farther away. Perhaps they did too reversely; moved away from us.

According to the Indian YUGA system, we are now en route to begin a slow return, where our abilities to open to these worlds is starting to come back, and we will be increasingly more sensitive to it and will re-discover many psychic abilities etc.

Also - you use the word 'FIND', as in "how can we find them? I've already found a few." Do you mean this literally? As in, a conscious effort to seek out such beings? This is interesting. Aside from taking copious amounts of psychedelics, I am unaware of any methodology to 'find' or contact such entities. I am more of the understanding that contact either happens by chance, or that THEY find/contact US. But this is just my personal experience, for sure there is lots I don't know.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 am

PS: I have crazy work until Wednesday... Thursday/Friday if all goes well I plan/hope to make a bunch of avatars for everyone :D

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Yes to both. I use my intuition to discover deities and follow what "feels right" and what feels "natural." Although my definition of a god is a spirit that has achieved enlightenment. The deities I've discovered are...

Ithenna - Queen of Serpents - Goddess of wisdom, advice, snakes and serpents
Nukkern - The Winter Stag - God of winter, wisdom, night and sleep
Otres - The Living Planet - God of sorcery and magick
Y'Yollok - The Green Hawk - God of stars, trickery and the void (I've contacted him before, actually)
Dahaal - The Southern Wind - God of wind and water
Ashura - The Eternal King - God of light
Ciomerl - The Huntress - Goddess of forests and hunting
Trav - The Unending Stone - God of rocks and canyons
Ishtah - The Cosmic Fountain - Goddess of stars and water

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Dude, you are a trip...!

How have you identified your contacts with these names?

Did you know of the name beforehand, than deliberately attempt to contact them? - or was it revealed afterwards?

What is a typical 'discovery' experience like? Are there any visual/audible manifestations?

Are these during some kind of meditation? Dreams?

How long do they last, & what is receieved/exchanged from such interactions?

I sincerely hope you are not just trolling here man, I never met anyone talk so openly about such things, its fascinating.

I have 1 friend in California who has expressed that she encounters 'otherworlders' frequently, but never really opened up completely as to what degree. I think its harsh that if some people really feel these things are real and happening, that we would be so afraid or ashamed to discuss it. Your openness is inspiring and I'll fight for you to break those kind of taboos. Thanks for sharing, hope you can answer some of my questions.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 am

Masato wrote:Dude, you are a trip...!

How have you identified your contacts with these names?

Did you know of the name beforehand, than deliberately attempt to contact them? - or was it revealed afterwards?

What is a typical 'discovery' experience like? Are there any visual/audible manifestations?

Are these during some kind of meditation? Dreams?

How long do they last, & what is receieved/exchanged from such interactions?

I sincerely hope you are not just trolling here man, I never met anyone talk so openly about such things, its fascinating.

I have 1 friend in California who has expressed that she encounters 'otherworlders' frequently, but never really opened up completely as to what degree. I think its harsh that if some people really feel these things are real and happening, that we would be so afraid or ashamed to discuss it. Your openness is inspiring and I'll fight for you to break those kind of taboos. Thanks for sharing, hope you can answer some of my questions.

They come to me in the very back of my thoughts, behind my own original ideas. They flow into the spotlight of consciousness like a tape recorder's celluloid film traveling past a beam of light. I tap into what the spirits say through the rustling of leaves, the tweets of birds and the movement of insects. They just flicker in and out of consciousness, outside the stuttering feedback of my own imagination and creativity. I sometimes wonder why others haven't discovered all this...

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:47 am

Though I think they may just be too wrapped up in their new age claptrap to notice the words of the gods, busy sticking candles in their ears and hoses full of mineral water up their arses.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:49 am

I like the sound of that hose of mineral water up the arse, I could use a little spring cleaning.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Oh dear. XD

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:21 pm

I'll make sure to let you know how it goes.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”