any gamers here? FALLOUT 4

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Anti D

any gamers here? FALLOUT 4

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:05 am

Hey daglord was that you a LONG time ago that talked about being ranked in Street Fighter II?

I played a lot of the first ALPHA installment of the series on PS1 and even played the EX and remember really liking that one even though it had a different game engine.

How do you rank them including the Marvel vs Capcom and SNK collaboration games.

* hangs up and waits for answer *

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:08 am

Canuckster wrote:I may have a console or two lying around somewhere,

Let's see.

Sega master system, snes, xbox, xbox 360, ps2, atari jaguar W/CD, Sega genesis, Sega dreamcast, wii, used to have more, but my house was broken into once, and they took some of my other consoles and games......

That's terrible Neil. i can only imagine the Hockey cards you had to sell to acquire such a vast and rare collection of video game systems.

I can only hope they caught the Black guys that did it! I'm just KIDDING............I know there isn't any Black people in Brandtford. 8-)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:33 am

I don't live in brantford dum dum, plus there aren't too many colored folk down that way. Mostly white trash poor people committing the crimes out there
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Anti D wrote:Hey daglord was that you a LONG time ago that talked about being ranked in Street Fighter II?

I played a lot of the first ALPHA installment of the series on PS1 and even played the EX and remember really liking that one even though it had a different game engine.

How do you rank them including the Marvel vs Capcom and SNK collaboration games.

* hangs up and waits for answer *

yup. to be perfectly clear, it was @ launch for the xbox360 game. prob a lot more people playing online now. but for the first few days, I was a GOD.

It was the perfect storm of GREAT smoke, mountain dew & nothing to do for a few days.

I played NON STOP that day. through the night. the next day. later that night. still kicking ass in the morning.

& all on my neighbor's wifi :D

everyone was trying to be fancy & my style was like riding a bike (hadn't played it in a long time - hence the all nighters :D ).

I don't think anyone online had experienced my style before. jump, kick, footsweep, SHORYUKEN!... throw. repeat.

over before it really began. I shot up the chart. peaked @ around 80-something IN THE WORLD, had to walk away man.

I was tired as shit, in a sleep deprived stupor & I stunk. bad.

good times.

Canuckster wrote:Let's see.

Sega master system, snes, xbox, xbox 360, ps2, atari jaguar W/CD, Sega genesis, Sega dreamcast, wii, used to have more, but my house was broken into once, and they took some of my other consoles and games......

I don't still have all of what I list, but it's what I've had.

coleco, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, 3DO, playstation, xbox, xbox360, xbox one.

can't remember if I had a PS2 or not.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Luigi wrote:I didnt play SotN very much, but my friend from back in the day had it and I played it at his house a few times. Its considered one of the best games in the series, but personally I dont think you can really compare it to the others because of how vastly different it is from the others. Alucard used a sword instead of a whip, there was the metroid style exploration instead of the classic linear side-scrolling and all the RPG elements. Its most definitely a master piece, but its kinda its own thing.

this was my castlevania. hands down. the entire NES era was awesome.

* blows in cartridge *

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:33 am

That build-your-own house thing in F4 is EPIC.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:17 pm

this will suck when its released

I have so much stuff to get done & will not have time to do it

saying that I bought the Witcher 3 bout a week ago, haven't even loaded it yet, not been inspired to play

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:02 pm

SRBrant wrote:That build-your-own house thing in F4 is EPIC.

agree. I really don't have the time for much gaming (or the desire lately) & F4 is looking like one of those couch-lock type games.

it's going to be quite the struggle.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm

It was the perfect storm of GREAT smoke, mountain dew & nothing to do for a few days.

I played NON STOP that day. through the night. the next day. later that night. still kicking ass in the morning.

& all on my neighbor's wifi :D

everyone was trying to be fancy & my style was like riding a bike (hadn't played it in a long time - hence the all nighters :D ).

I don't think anyone online had experienced my style before. jump, kick, footsweep, SHORYUKEN!... throw. repeat.

over before it really began. I shot up the chart. peaked @ around 80-something IN THE WORLD, had to walk away man.

I was tired as shit, in a sleep deprived stupor & I stunk. bad.

good times.

Did you notice you were always pretty good at Video games growing up or were Fighting Games your specialty?

If so was it all game engines or just the Street Fighter layout? I had a friend who was amazing at Mortal Kombat 3 back in the day and won a few big tournaments here in Florida. I remember we went to one where was about to win a Primal Rage Arcade cabinet but finished second.

The crazy thing was he used Sheeva in MK3 which was a character almost no one used. I remember being younger and the magic of the Arcade as well especially when Killer Instinct came out and was advertised to be released for the "Ultra 64" :lol:

Still doesn't compare to the magic of Street Fighter II. I can just hear the elephants on Dhalsim's stage. That amazing Capcom intro. The one in the first ten seconds in this Omar S style laid back Analog techno track.

The arcade I went to was in a mall that was in the Hood basically at the Palm Beach Mall but every once in a while we used to go South to Dania neat Ft. Lauderdale to Boomer's only it wasn't called that. can't remember the name.

When I was really younger at ShootFighterMike from the OG would remember this there a decent sized arcade called Telesis not far from my house which was pretty straight.

Nemo?

Postby Nemo? » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:30 pm

#4 In the world Unreal tournament OG xbox live...opening month.....BOW DOWN BEFORE ME

Return to “Anarchy Zone”