any gamers here? FALLOUT 4

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Daglord

any gamers here? FALLOUT 4

Postby Daglord » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:47 pm

this could be the game that pulls me back in... who's with me?

Fallout 4 -- Character Customization -- Official Gameplay Demo #1 (E3 2015)

Fallout 4 -- Pip-Boy Walkthrough -- Official Gameplay Demo #3 (E3 2015)

Fallout 4 -- Building and Customization -- Official Gameplay Demo #4 (E3 2015)

Fallout 4 -- Weapon Customization -- Official Gameplay Demo #5 (E3 2015)

Fallout 4 -- Blood 'n' Guts! -- Official Gameplay Demo #6 (E3 2015)

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:23 pm

I know CTsar, Senor Penis and even superCalo are all pretty big gamers. Of course GMB13 is as well along with being a HUGE BASEBALL fan but he can't ruin that image of his he's worked so hard on at EY.com. 8-)

Would be pretty cool if this was the thread that brought the great superCalo back to the "Anarchy Zone" where you can "Share whatever the fuck you like" (as long as it's "positive")

The last real game I played was Vice City which was just one of the best games I have ever played. Truly a revolutionary game in the "sandbox" style with so much style and references to the 80's and Miami.

Shame I never played the new ones that have been released. Don't really know why I stopped to tell you the truth. I think I remember someone stole my PS2 and I just never lost interest. I Grew up playing video games religiously as a kid. Shit I even had a Nintendo AND A Sega Master system. (no one had that 8-) ) Owned the Snes and genesis and Got a PS1 on my 13 birthday a month after it first came out and I grew up pretty poor. ( "Mother Dear" always made sacrifices for me)

I also bought the Sega Dreamcast when it first came out and really loved that system. Shame it didn't survive. i think that and the ps2 thing really tuned me off to be honest. Loved the revolutionary memory card to call plays on NFL 2k1 so the other player had no idea what you were calling. It had the internet and keyboard and all other kinds of other crazy Japanese peripherals.

My cousin who came from money fucking bought the 3DO when it first came out for 700 dollars. talk about a waste of money. that motherfucker even had the powerglove!!!

I think he might have even had the Jaguar. I know he even had the 32 and Sega Cd add on. I think he skipped the Saturn though.

One day dags I will check another box off my bucket list and finally play the ever elusive and mysterious Neo-Geo and Neo-Geo Cd.

*Waits for Diet Butcher to show up and tell us about Pong or some Atari2600 shit from the late 70's/early 80's*

*Waits for Flatus Fowler to show up and tell about a ball and a cup or some shit from the 1920's *

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Anti D wrote:Image

WOOD !!!! :shock:

who wouldn't? that neogeo looks awesome!

Anti D wrote:*Waits for Diet Butcher to show up and tell us about Pong or some shit from the late 70's/early 80's*

*Waits for Flatus Fowler to show up and tell about a ball and a cup or some shit from the 1920's *

lolololololololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, I really haven't played much for awhile now. not sure why.

I still don't sleep.

& I'm too old to make soap.

I could see myself playing fallout again for sure.

back in the day. MANY nights spent getting lit & walking down to the streetfighter machine on 4th.

or blowing off a couple classes and hanging out @ the scrub pub.

& Vice city was awesome!

fucking great soundtrack.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:13 am

& Vice city was awesome!

Listen man ALL the Vice City soundtracks were awesome! Vice City was just untouchable. i remember talking to CTsar about this a long time ago. Als oit was the hours it seemed like of commercials and talk radio. amazing attention to detail.

Wildstyle Pirate Radio ( Old school hip hop, breakbeat, electro) 8-)

Techno godfather Juan Atkins throwing down some electro with Kraftwerk influences.

Maybe the greatest Electro track ever. 1983 ?

Of course grand theft auto III had a drum and bass channel with this UK gem from the 90's. these people did their homework. Really good track here. Omni trio is a mysterious legend

Don't even get me started on the The Outfielders and A flock of Seagulls New wave/Synth Pop madness.

I think It might be time to start "The Official thread of Amazing Grand theft Auto tracks" thread. 8-)

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:25 am

Got RROD on my 360 and can barely afford fish sauce with my rice.
Dreamcast was sweet, Shenmue was cool as fack.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:31 am

Anti D wrote:
& Vice city was awesome!

Listen man ALL the Vice City soundtracks were awesome! Vice City was just untouchable. i remember talking to CTsar about this a long time ago. Als oit was the hours it seemed like of commercials and talk radio. amazing attention to detail.

Don't even get me started on the The Outfielders and A flock of Seagulls New wave/Synth Pop madness.

damn dude. that would have been the next one I dropped.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:33 am

Som-Pong wrote:Got RROD on my 360 and can barely afford fish sauce with my rice.

som knows whats up. fucking RROD.

used to leave my shit running all @ all times. no vent.

blow a fan straight on it if you can. might get a month or two more out of it.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:37 am

Som-Pong wrote:Got RROD on my 360 and can barely afford fish sauce with my rice.

:lol: @ "can barely afford fish sauce with my rice." I've been there man. Believe me. I have heard about the dreaded "red ring of death" but at first I thought is some kind of STD so I wasn't worried. Had plenty of them. 8-)

I'm not sure if daglord is an Xbox or PS guy. Is fallout an exclusive to either system?

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 am

Anti D wrote:I think It might be time to start "The Official thread of Amazing Grand theft Auto tracks" thread. 8-)

gonna be another one of those crazy trips down memory lane...

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:47 am

Daglord wrote:
Anti D wrote:I think It might be time to start "The Official thread of Amazing Grand theft Auto tracks" thread. 8-)

gonna be another one of those crazy trips down memory lane...

Hows that working out for you Benzino? 8-)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/30/benzino-shot-nephew-funeral_n_5058807.html

Return to “Anarchy Zone”