My review of the current status of EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

My review of the current status of EY.com

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:12 pm

bathing?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Seems more like a merkan with no passport to me. Maybe likes to fuck dogs? I'm just asking questions.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Damn. Looks like the few supporters that EY has left on the OG are dropping like flies almost as fast as they are at his own website!

I'm not sure HOW he managed to alienate someone like Vulva who not only joined his website in the beginning but is a CT guy and has supported him FOR YEARS. :shock:

Maybe there is some truth to what people are saying here and elsewhere. I mean it can't be EVERYONE else can it Maybe he will read this and get Kungfool to chime in. It's not like there are many others left who even give a shit.

I always enjoy kungfool's opinion and find it VERY interesting considering they are the same person. Is that a new rock bottom I wasn't aware of? To roll your alt out of hiding to ball wash your posts and then do the usual "play stupid" routine when he realizes he said too much?

Does he think his own "freethinkers" and "reality researchers" are that stupid. I understand their are a few people at his website that have the awareness of a home schooled ten year old but you would think after 15 years online everyday they would be able to see shit in front of their faces.

from Vulva Fabulous on the OG.....

Honestly, I use to like him and defend him on here. When he used to discuss things like the Kennedy assassination, or even 9/11, he always had some sense of respectability about the way he spoke about those tragedies. He knew when to draw the line and in all honesty, he had some pretty interesting Fred going a few years back.

The way he's decided to attack the Sandy Hook tragedy is simply disgusting. The fact that there are people in this forum that have been directly affected by this tragedy seems to mean nothing to him. The fact that he continues to spew these outrageous theories that hold zero substance or tangible proof makes me seriously have to wonder if he's going overboard on the trolling, or if hes literally lost his grip on reality.

Anybody that would rather use random, anonymous comments on a YouTube video's comment section as his sources instead of people here who can give you solid first or second hand information just accentuates his confirmation bias and his lack of critical thinking. He'll just skip right over the verifiable information in favor of the random anonymous information.

I know that I'm not a shill and I know my wife does not work for the CIA and she's not a shill. I also know my friend that lives in Sandy Hook isn't in Witness Protection. I pretty much know what happened that morning and many others do too.

You know what's funny? He created another thread about the South Carolina Church Shooting. In that thread he discusses how he thinks it's disgusting that the children of one of the murdered victims in the church are able to forgive the shooter for killing their mother. He thinks it's a disgrace and it's disrespectful towards their mother's memory that they are doing that, however, I think any saneb person would say it goes to show how well their mother raised them and how they refuse to let the murderer control them through hatred. Yet, somehow in his crazy mind, its perfectly fine for him to post the garbage that he's posting in this thread about Sandy Hook. It boggles my mind.

I never once considered leaving this forum because I love it here, I really do, but I was sincerely thinking about it earlier when he kept going on and on about how the school was fake and how the town is full of CIA Spooks or how Newtown is full of people in the government witness protection program, or the best one was how they were paying off parents by letting them win $1000 a few times in scratch offs.

So for the time being, I am still here. It's tough to give this place up. But when he blatantly disrespects the families of the victims and the victims themselves by the way he keeps going on and on like he does, it does make it somewhat easier to just leave this place because it's really difficult to listen to him lie and make up stories about how he can randomly meet people from Connecticut in China that say things that nobody in their right mind that live in Connecticut would say. I don't know one person Connecticut that thinks that this state is a CIA state.. It might not be the best State, but it's certainly not a government filled fake corrupt state. He needs to get a grip on reality or be committed to a mental facility.

Ouch. That was one of his BIGGEST supporters. I know he has some "nostalgia" about the OG having spent a decade there but it looks like they no longer want him there. I wonder if him and the usual 5 idiots that complain about the OG will just make a statement and stop posting.

I mean he always tells us he HAS EYES. Why doesn't he use them? If he is trying to recruit for new members he should go elsewhere because the EVILYOSHIDA brand is completely ruined. It's done.

It's almost as if these 5 people "need" the OG or something. His website just moved up 100,000 spots in it's Alexa Ranking. Why the hell is he spending hours arguing with three people on a CT subforum that no one reads?

I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 pm

He went full fucking retard in that thread dude. no shit.

I even spoke up & I usually stay out of it over there.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:28 pm

If he is trying to recruit for new members he should go elsewhere because the EVILYOSHIDA brand is completely ruined. It's done.

I don't see any attempts to recruit. EY seems to work on the less is more theory. I think he mainly wants to build a database of CT related threads for reference purposes, to get hits via Google and social media, maybe he thinks the less members makes it easier to manage that, I have no clue, i'm just trying to think of a reason for not wanting many members.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Devil's Advocate wrote:
If he is trying to recruit for new members he should go elsewhere because the EVILYOSHIDA brand is completely ruined. It's done.

I don't see any attempts to recruit. EY seems to work on the less is more theory. I think he mainly wants to build a database of CT related threads for reference purposes, to get hits via Google and social media, maybe he thinks the less members makes it easier to manage that, I have no clue, i'm just trying to think of a reason for not wanting many members.

less people to challenge his beliefs imho.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:39 pm

Daglord wrote:He went full fucking retard in that thread dude. no shit.

I even spoke up & I usually stay out of it over there.

Yeah I was reading that thread as it happened. I was curious as to why he was over there so much recently at all.

With his website supposedly doing so well in the Alexa Rankings like he said you would think he would be there entertaining the few members he has left.

I'm not sure what his motivations are trolling the OG so hard but it has really come back to hurt him. I find the irony of him complaining about a website temporary banning him for being a personality just too much.

I know he really doesn't believe the other shit about him about to blow the case off Sandy Hook or whatever. He just knows that's what riles the majority up over at the OG. I'm not convinced he is working with Wolfgang........yet.

I truly believe this is how the whole EVILYOSHIDA persona was create in the first place.

He wasn't getting the attention he wanted on the UG so he purposely went against the popular opinion and when he found to his own surprise some even more disturbed people than himself who believed in him and it went to his head.

His website was the perfect place for these shut ins and Ctards to have a place to not only talk their nonsense without fear of prosecution but it was a way to spite the OG that had did them wrong for so many years.

Then he was able to get the other members to join who didn't believe in Bigfoot and flying saucers but had ENORMOUS egos like himself and wanted to be a big fish in a small pond or who where disgruntled with the OG and needed a new home.

The irony in some of the things I will mention is very strong. Like I always say You cant make this shit up.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Daglord wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

less people to challenge his beliefs imho.

I agree with daglord here as well. Sorry Devil's Advocate are a sharp guy but are not around enough to know what is going on. He wasn't always like that at his website but somewhere along the way this behavior spiraled out of control.

His creation of alts like kungfool to challenge people who disagreed with him was all time low and showed that he didn't want to tarnish his BRAND and personally alienate the "true freethinkers" any further than they were slipping.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:45 pm

I agree with daglord here as well. Sorry Devil's Advocate are a sharp guy but are not around enough to know what is going on. He wasn't always like that at his website but somewhere along the way this behavior spiraled out of control.

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate bro ;)

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Devil's Advocate wrote:

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate bro ;)

lololol Well they don't call you that for nothing now do they? I have to warn you though DA there is another guy right now who is challenging you for the title of Official Devil's Advocate.

Come to think about it's the OP. The guy seems highly intelligent, but will argue that White is Black and Black is White. This is probably down to his multicultural agenda.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”