My review of the current status of EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

My review of the current status of EY.com

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 pm

If it's not then it should be.

I dislike him because of his taste in music, clothing, women, food and for anonymously calling other people liars. Not that that's that big of a deal. Banning Vutu for standing up for his kids is the kind of thing that gets you a headbutt and a doc martin to the mouth.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:49 pm

"so as long as we have a small but diverse group it will stay interesting"

BWAHAHAHAHA Trollshida providing lols in the morning.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:56 am

Ya I still don't get why you cats get so riled up about it

There are a million characters on the net who we are likely to disagree with or not like, but why fuss about it?

I've been banned from forums too but how long you gonna stoke that fire?

I'm OK with giving a space for people to vent but I honestly don't understand the level of emotion that is generated from relations with EY. AntiD basically exploded, Benwahwah burst at least 7 vessels in his forehead, Daglord went full commando, Som and Vutu STILL butthurt, and god only knows how many people on the OG losing sleep over him lol

Its a fuckin mystery, man :D

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 am

Masato wrote: Daglord went full commando

man, I never want full commando. I was only calling him out on his bullshit like I would expect anyone to do. doesn't anyone do their own research anymore? nothing I hate more than liars.

I was careful in that the only thing I ever called him was ignorant. which he was.

Ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

if you continue pushing something (or someone) after it has been thoroughly discredited, you are then being dishonest/deceitful.

Shill: a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 am

what does full commando mean, anyways?

I like that definition of a 'shill'... sometimes I think this is a term that needed to be defined more when being slung back and forth.

I always got the idea that a shill was someone specifically paid by a political group. Your definition is more broad, but I like it; it changes the tone of any such dialogue

But you get my point, right? Don't try to tell us that EY didn't rustle your jimmies, lol

As for what I learned or puzzle pieces I found there, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I have learned plenty through that place.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:10 am

Go read pages 1 to 100 of his main forum. We carried that cum rag through her dark ages then she banned us once we started calling her out.

I ain't butthurt masato my mang just like poking fun of the little verbally retarded 333 bitch

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:50 am

"facebook can have good convos but since your real name is attached to it you are less free to air your views in the USA's repressive political climate." Yeah, wouldn't want that. Being in China and all. Fucking idiot.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Masato wrote:what does full commando mean, anyways?

lol. "freeballing" imo.

Masato wrote:I like that definition of a 'shill'... sometimes I think this is a term that needed to be defined more when being slung back and forth.

I always got the idea that a shill was someone specifically paid by a political group. Your definition is more broad, but I like it; it changes the tone of any such dialogue

that is correct. basically anyone who hides an association with another person or organization while continually praising & promoting them (or a particular product) while pretending to be objective. on that note...

during the 2-3 years of SH threads over there (& here), have you ever seen or heard me publicize, praise or promote anyone or anything re: SH?

@ the same time (& still to this day. lol.) is there anyone else that seemed to have been going out of their way to publicize, praise or promote someone or something (WNTTASH)? in spite of that person (or film) being thoroughly discredited?

which seemed to amp up immediately after his name being dropped?

But you get my point, right? Don't try to tell us that EY didn't rustle your jimmies, lol

As for what I learned or puzzle pieces I found there, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I have learned plenty through that place.

yeah, he did. like I said, him & his site are now a microcosm of everything that is wrong in the truth community imho & it wasn't always like that. the banning of posters or crying of "shill" when challenged, confirmation bias, dogpiling, agenda's being pushed & misinformation spread with little to no research done to vet it. potential shilling in regards to halbig & the SHH.

yeah, i was talking about emily specifically not the site. & don't sell yourself short man. you are by far one of the best posters left there & do your fair share of carrying it I'm sure. that place succeeded in spite of emily, not because of him imho.

I'm still genuinely curious as to what puzzle pieces ey has helped people put together. hoping someone can help me see it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Daglord wrote:I'm still genuinely curious as to what puzzle pieces ey has helped people put together. hoping someone can help me see it.

Well I can only speak for myself...

Discovering the EY forum came at a perfect time for me in my own personal truth-seeking adventures. I had exhausted topics like 9/11, and was also interested in Middle East foreign policy, WWII, dabbled into ideas of occult societies, researched the fingerprints of the Freemasons, etc etc etc... but they were all scattered and individual pieces for me at the time, I had nothing to bring them together yet.

EY, while I have never really agreed with many of his opinions on the matters, did however steer me in a lot of good directions for further personal research that started to give be a more macro-view of things... I got a lot of search terms and topics to dive into from that site. EY got me understanding ideas like 'anglo-zionism' (a big eye opener when I first read that term).

He also got me curious as to the role of the Vatican and RCC, and the Vatican 2nd COuncil etc... and again, though I totally disagree with his theories I did get a lot of food for thought and ideas from him. I started exploring the relationship between the RCC and the Masons for instance, and with the royal aristocracies.

Stuff like that

EY just really helped me bridge a lot of different areas of research, and bring the different parts of puzzle I was working on into a more unified focus.

I think many of his views are weird, wrong, or nauseatingly over-confident, but I can't deny how big of a catalyst discovering that site was to my own CT development

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Yeah... EY was the first guy to use the term anglo-zionism :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”