And the sissy fag award goes to

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: And the sissy fag award goes to

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:58 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Apparently getting caught taking the bait once is reason to run off? Gals were made of sturdier stuff than that in my day.

She's a nurse, they tend to be very nice people IME. Now just gotta see what happens with the shooting next door.

Hang on who are you guys talking about?

It was the Shinkicker girl that showed up here recently. Remember she was buying into the Meisha 'imp' thread angle and I pointed out she was 'still taking the bait on that one'. I figured better to point it out than to let her keep on like that. But we haven't seen her around since then.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 am

Anyway she's back; just repped one of my posts.

Welcome back Shinkicker!
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:She's a nurse, they tend to be very nice people IME. Now just gotta see what happens with the shooting next door.

It was the Shinkicker girl that showed up here recently. Remember she was buying into the Meisha 'imp' thread angle and I pointed out she was 'srtill taking the bait on that one'. I figured better to point it out than to let her keep on like that. But we haven't seen her around since then.

Ah yeah shes okay I was talking about another bitch who has just turned up too

This place was better with 4 of us posting back in the day I think we need to close this off to new members who have no history, Fatboy too

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

It was the Shinkicker girl that showed up here recently. Remember she was buying into the Meisha 'imp' thread angle and I pointed out she was 'srtill taking the bait on that one'. I figured better to point it out than to let her keep on like that. But we haven't seen her around since then.

This place was better with 4 of us posting back in the day I think we need to close this off to new members who have no history, Fatboy too

I think Benwahwah is a good sort, after I waved a knife at him he slept elsewhere.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I think Benwahwah is a good sort, after I waved a knife at him he slept elsewhere.

Hey Roger Random he's been here longer than me the fuck you on about? anyway If you waved a knife at me id have shoved it up your ass but you only fuck with white people eh?

Thats kinda soft bro.

Good to see your facebook says you live in Socal now BTW

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

It was the Shinkicker girl that showed up here recently. Remember she was buying into the Meisha 'imp' thread angle and I pointed out she was 'still taking the bait on that one'. I figured better to point it out than to let her keep on like that. But we haven't seen her around since then.

Yep, thirty members or so is about ideal. If I were to start a forum, which ain't ever happening, I've seen that movie, I think I would cap it at right around thirty and then after that anyone wanting in would need to be nominated by an existing member or be somebody we remember. I don't really like big forums.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:38 am

Anti D wrote:
Winnson wrote:I think it was Vutu and not Anti that imped - Dung Johnson.

Amiriteorwat?

First of all this thread is in bad form and gives the Anarchy Zooooone a bad look when we have many eyes on us at the moment. It is neither creative, positive nor designed for higher humans. It not only doesn't follow rule number one it takes a massive shit on it. This is what happens when you "open up the floodgates" and let anyone post on a forum without making sure they fit the criteria we set in our eugenics program.

It is becoming more obvious everyday that just like The Dean pointed out with daglord that those two guys are only using the internet as an outlet for their anger.

The second thing is maybe I am mistaken but It seems as though Winnson is being sarcastic in that post and taking the piss at EVILYOSHIDA's expense but I can't confirm this theory. First of all I didn't read the DJ troll thread and feel left out. Second, You can't always be sure because SOMETIMES (not all the time) he falls back into the "Canadian Humor Default Mode" or IDOHARM for short. This default mode is confusing, annoying and rarely funny. Canuckster has been guilty of this as well in the past. Honestly I think we can beat this learned behavior out of them eventually because it is not an inherited trait covered in our Eugenics program. Whether this is done verbally or through physical violence on their person remains to be seen.

Finally I appreciate that someone has common sense with this DJ troll situation. I never thought Winnson would be the one to possess this trait but just like Sandy hook life has a tendency to be "Kooky" at times. It really is the "gift of weirdness that keeps on giving."

I decided to make a separate thread to respond to these accusations. I believe that I deserve a voice as well and refuse to have the Anti D brand defiled, degraded and disrespected the way Lord Vutulaki just did with Masato's first rule, His ONLY rule. If I am guilty of anything it was giving that vermin the idea that it was safe to crawl out from his rat hole and start posting again.

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/why-are-people-assuming-i-was-behind-the-dj-troll-thread-t2418.html

Remember when Anti pretended the capacity to understand what eugenics is? you reckon he actually believed that he did? (believe his own bullshit)

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Hey Roger Random he's been here longer than me the fuck you on about? anyway If you waved a knife at me id have shoved it up your ass but you only fuck with white people eh?

Thats kinda soft bro.

Good to see your facebook says you live in Socal now BTW

lol are you the only brack person in the world? I really just needed my rest after the lao khao and I am not very articulate when drunk. Newsflash. Which FB ror? I love the fact that my new landlady is a former student and that rooms can be had rather cheap, sometimes. Be nice to Mr Doran, I don't think he's that bad of a goy.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Anti D wrote:
Winnson wrote:I think it was Vutu and not Anti that imped - Dung Johnson.

Amiriteorwat?

First of all this thread is in bad form and gives the Anarchy Zooooone a bad look when we have many eyes on us at the moment. It is neither creative, positive nor designed for higher humans. It not only doesn't follow rule number one it takes a massive shit on it. This is what happens when you "open up the floodgates" and let anyone post on a forum without making sure they fit the criteria we set in our eugenics program.

It is becoming more obvious everyday that just like The Dean pointed out with daglord that those two guys are only using the internet as an outlet for their anger.

The second thing is maybe I am mistaken but It seems as though Winnson is being sarcastic in that post and taking the piss at EVILYOSHIDA's expense but I can't confirm this theory. First of all I didn't read the DJ troll thread and feel left out. Second, You can't always be sure because SOMETIMES (not all the time) he falls back into the "Canadian Humor Default Mode" or IDOHARM for short. This default mode is confusing, annoying and rarely funny. Canuckster has been guilty of this as well in the past. Honestly I think we can beat this learned behavior out of them eventually because it is not an inherited trait covered in our Eugenics program. Whether this is done verbally or through physical violence on their person remains to be seen.

Finally I appreciate that someone has common sense with this DJ troll situation. I never thought Winnson would be the one to possess this trait but just like Sandy hook life has a tendency to be "Kooky" at times. It really is the "gift of weirdness that keeps on giving."

I decided to make a separate thread to respond to these accusations. I believe that I deserve a voice as well and refuse to have the Anti D brand defiled, degraded and disrespected the way Lord Vutulaki just did with Masato's first rule, His ONLY rule. If I am guilty of anything it was giving that vermin the idea that it was safe to crawl out from his rat hole and start posting again.

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/why-are-people-assuming-i-was-behind-the-dj-troll-thread-t2418.html

Remember when Anti pretended the capacity to understand what eugenics is? you reckon he actually believed that he did? (believe his own bullshit)

Anti-D is a quick study. that guy could always work up a troll angle lickity split. But no, eugenics wouldn't have been a passion of his. Still, rudimentary knowledge of a subject is enough for a funny angle.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:00 am

Trying to hack me will get you hacked.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”