And the sissy fag award goes to

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: And the sissy fag award goes to

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:39 am

Anti D wrote:
Winnson wrote:I think it was Vutu and not Anti that imped - Dung Johnson.

Amiriteorwat?

First of all this thread is in bad form and gives the Anarchy Zooooone a bad look when we have many eyes on us at the moment. It is neither creative, positive nor designed for higher humans. It not only doesn't follow rule number one it takes a massive shit on it. This is what happens when you "open up the floodgates" and let anyone post on a forum without making sure they fit the criteria we set in our eugenics program.

It is becoming more obvious everyday that just like The Dean pointed out with daglord that those two guys are only using the internet as an outlet for their anger.

The second thing is maybe I am mistaken but It seems as though Winnson is being sarcastic in that post and taking the piss at EVILYOSHIDA's expense but I can't confirm this theory. First of all I didn't read the DJ troll thread and feel left out. Second, You can't always be sure because SOMETIMES (not all the time) he falls back into the "Canadian Humor Default Mode" or IDOHARM for short. This default mode is confusing, annoying and rarely funny. Canuckster has been guilty of this as well in the past. Honestly I think we can beat this learned behavior out of them eventually because it is not an inherited trait covered in our Eugenics program. Whether this is done verbally or through physical violence on their person remains to be seen.

Finally I appreciate that someone has common sense with this DJ troll situation. I never thought Winnson would be the one to possess this trait but just like Sandy hook life has a tendency to be "Kooky" at times. It really is the "gift of weirdness that keeps on giving."

I decided to make a separate thread to respond to these accusations. I believe that I deserve a voice as well and refuse to have the Anti D brand defiled, degraded and disrespected the way Lord Vutulaki just did with Masato's first rule, His ONLY rule. If I am guilty of anything it was giving that vermin the idea that it was safe to crawl out from his rat hole and start posting again.

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/why-are-people-assuming-i-was-behind-the-dj-troll-thread-t2418.html

jeezus. I'm going to miss my young brother. Goddamn those gators!
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:05 am

Winnson wrote:I think it was Vutu and not Anti that imped - Dung Johnson.

Amiriteorwat?

I can't imagine going to the trouble of trolling Don Johnson on an astrology forum. Where's the fun in that? So the man wants to talk about his chart with a bunch of women and homosexuals, where's the harm? Weirdos.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:11 am

Great thread tho. Hey Vutu, Trump is PRESIDENT.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:14 am

Som-Pong wrote:Great thread tho. Hey Vutu, Trump is PRESIDENT.

Yeah tell me about it, he wont stop making threads about that spastic while his site falls apart

I must get over there and see what the asperger brigade is up to today.

I think that dopey bitch who followed us over here has left so thats a plus so far today

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:16 am

Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah tell me about it, he wont stop making threads about that spastic while his site falls apart

I think that dopey bitch who followed us over here has left so thats a plus so far today

Apparently getting caught taking the bait once is reason to run off? Gals were made of sturdier stuff than that in my day.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:31 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Gals were made of sturdier stuff than that in my day.

When you beat them like you and I do thats often the case

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 am

I went out to get fried rice and one of my neighbors decided that was a good time to shoot another neighbor. I hope the fried rice is good, this time I went without pork.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Apparently getting caught taking the bait once is reason to run off? Gals were made of sturdier stuff than that in my day.

She's a nurse, they tend to be very nice people IME. Now just gotta see what happens with the shooting next door.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:48 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

She's a nurse, they tend to be very nice people IME. Now just gotta see what happens with the shooting next door.

She was quite nice while she was here. Then she just up and left after she got trolled one time. I guess I thought it more humane to point out a troll thread than to let her carry on hitting that bait but damn if we have not seen her here since.

I do hope you let that shooting next door settle itself.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Hang on who are you guys talking about?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”