And the sissy fag award goes to

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki-san

And the sissy fag award goes to

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Winnson Offline
Poster of the year 2013! YES!
RE: u mofos trollin me .. lol
Yeah, imping ain't allowed on any forum. Put the kaibosh on it before something bad happens Don.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:49 am

Tsktsk, taking the interwebz too seriously WInnson.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:09 am

When I saw the thread title I had my fingers crossed, and was not disappointed! Yayyyy!

What do I win?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:13 am

But really. If you're an imp, you probably shouldn't call someone else a sissy faggot or tell them they take the Internet too seriously.

That is beyond ironic.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 am

See Winnson, you're a Capricorn Sun in a Mercury Moon.

Mercury Moons are susceptible to engage in sissy faggotry, while Capricorn Suns tend to take things too seriously.

Simple really.

Oh, and lay off the soy.

Dung Johnson.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:24 am

LOL, beautiful.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 pm

lol Winnson, you know I've got big love for you. Regardless that is a pussy post. I highly doubt that AntiDis would be malicious. If so I am willing to take care of that cunt for only 20 000 baht for the Visa and the airline ticket to Tijuana. I kill Swamp rats for free.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:36 pm

I think it was Vutu and not Anti that imped - Dung Johnson.

Amiriteorwat?

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:56 am

Winnson wrote:I think it was Vutu and not Anti that imped - Dung Johnson.

Amiriteorwat?

First of all this thread is in bad form and gives the Anarchy Zooooone a bad look when we have many eyes on us at the moment. It is neither creative, positive nor designed for higher humans. It not only doesn't follow rule number one it takes a massive shit on it. This is what happens when you "open up the floodgates" and let anyone post on a forum without making sure they fit the criteria we set in our eugenics program.

It is becoming more obvious everyday that just like The Dean pointed out with daglord that those two guys are only using the internet as an outlet for their anger.

The second thing is maybe I am mistaken but It seems as though Winnson is being sarcastic in that post and taking the piss at EVILYOSHIDA's expense but I can't confirm this theory. First of all I didn't read the DJ troll thread and feel left out. Second, You can't always be sure because SOMETIMES (not all the time) he falls back into the "Canadian Humor Default Mode" or IDOHARM for short. This default mode is confusing, annoying and rarely funny. Canuckster has been guilty of this as well in the past. Honestly I think we can beat this learned behavior out of them eventually because it is not an inherited trait covered in our Eugenics program. Whether this is done verbally or through physical violence on their person remains to be seen.

Finally I appreciate that someone has common sense with this DJ troll situation. I never thought Winnson would be the one to possess this trait but just like Sandy hook life has a tendency to be "Kooky" at times. It really is the "gift of weirdness that keeps on giving."

I decided to make a separate thread to respond to these accusations. I believe that I deserve a voice as well and refuse to have the Anti D brand defiled, degraded and disrespected the way Lord Vutulaki just did with Masato's first rule, His ONLY rule. If I am guilty of anything it was giving that vermin the idea that it was safe to crawl out from his rat hole and start posting again.

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/why-are-people-assuming-i-was-behind-the-dj-troll-thread-t2418.html

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:41 am

What a fucking wanker, go back to 333.com

You dont contribute shit here anyways and your mouth and that gook tard's anus are one on a cellular level at this point.

Seriously dude, you have the analytical dexterity of an indoor plant much like your master.

The company we keep eh?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”