Hey Masato Toys if you have any design intelligence you'd

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Hey Masato Toys if you have any design intelligence you'd

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Grammar with pong ain't gonna cut it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Screaming to mama? The fuck are you on about?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:Grammar with pong ain't gonna cut it

I have actually become used to Som-pong's faux "drunk typing." You could almost say I have become quite fond of it in a way. Every internet troll creates a persona and Galt is no different from EVILYOSHIDA in this regard.

Listen, I have nodding off so bad I was burning holes in my keyboard and my grammar, spelling and syntax were still not that bad. Not quite sure just what "Ya-Dong" or shitty Thai meth feels like but I assume it isn't doing that to his typing ability.

When you look at my posts from this time frame you could make an argument that while the grammar was fine the content sucked but that had nothing to do with the substances ingested. This is just because I am a terrible poster and an "uneducated swamp rat." Would love to hear what Som-Pong's excuse for his terrible content is.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:02 am

Fight of the century!

I say Masato should set a deadline for this... if they don't fight by then... BAN!!!!! :mrgreen:

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 am

lol that is actually how I type. You have to bear in mind that I type sitting in lotus position on the floor. It is not ideal for typing to begin with, and I NEVER go back and edit posts. It's not like it's fucking business eh?
AntiD, my posts are magnificent and should probably be on the Sixtine chapel.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:45 am

Masato wrote:those are the spots where the bone strikes the ground.

good eye though

still better than a still image of some crappy food

Hey I meant the text monkey face.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”