Emily Yoshida has returned!!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Emily Yoshida has returned!!!

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:49 am

"agree. the destruction of certain cultures in the west is due to their multi-century stampede throughout the whole world.

if you ravage the entire world like the UK did.. it's not a surprise people will go to your country and will not bat an eye if they see the 'traditional culture' crumble.

plus wasn't it western people that went around the world and overturned EVERY CULTURE to their way of life? everyone in CHina and Japan wears suits now.. that is cultural imperialism.

now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and are complaining." Emily Yoshida.

555 any thoughts on this boys? I'd say EY is the ultimate cuckold. I guess he's become part of the yellow hordes.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:54 am

Im stoned and thought you wrote that at first. Trippy.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:25 am

Likewise.

What

Postby What » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:55 pm

What wrote:I dont think you understand the depth of who we are dealing with Canuckster

the dossiers Pom has on us lose so much in the translation, it becomes so much more hostile and unreasonable, deciphering leaves a lingering smell of burnt rubber smell and vaseline

he has been involved in so many covert operations that a primary school in thailand has offered him minimum wage to pass on his incredible legacy to all their young pre-schoolers, after he teaches them all his special version of engrish

somehow he finds the time to smoke cigarettes, learn half assed Thai, drink at yeah dong bars to access lady boys and also is a Muay Thai master

ha, I was drunk when I wrote this sorry Pom, dont even remember a word lol

Beautifully written though if I may say myself

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:39 am

I like it. And don't feel hate for me brah, I got my ass kicked last night by a bunch of guys. Don't really remember why but I probably fucked up. I look like Lawler McDonald post-fight.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:00 am

Dang, you ok? Pics?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:15 am

Yeah, I'm ok. Probably should get some stitches but don't feel like it. I'll post a couple of pics tomorrow when I've got wifi for my phone. Don't really remember what happened, I'll probably find out soon enough. Got stomped pretty good but my open guard game prevented me from taking real serious hits. Lip is split pretty badly.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:58 am

Lol, open guard game.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:07 am

Swept one of the dudes and blocked most of the kicks with my legs instead of my face. I'm debating whether telling my colleagues wheter it was a mc accident or an attempted robbery.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:45 am

what do you tell your boss/colleagues when you go in with a busted face?

edit: just saw your last post, lol.... question still stands.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”