odd exchange with "Horus Rising"?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

odd exchange with "Horus Rising"?

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:21 am

Ok I see where you are going.

Plus Benwah's very sensible post, and Som Pong calling me a fag via PM... you all have convinced me, lol

Odd behavior indeed. Some people beyond a point are not worth continuing to give the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't talking as much about whether HIS behavior is odd or suspicious, was more discussing more productive ways in general of interacting with people as to produce the best fruit all around, but some trees are not worth tendering I suppose.

The question then becomes; is this just a fool, or a shill?

...which starts all kinds of crazy new lines of thinking all over again lol

The internets is so crazy man - it almost seems like some twisted irony that we would be using it at all, in order to find 'Truth'!

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:35 pm

here is an example, IMHO, of a honest, sincere "truther". not people like emilyoshida, the dean, "horus rising", anti-archon & apparently now "sherlockshields". lol. let me ask? has EY ever admitted he was wrong? last time I checked he is STILL going on about the check-in sign, firehouse vid & wolfgang fucking halbig (lolol). again, no possible way he (or the others previously mentioned) can continue to be this ignorant imho, does anyone besides me think that is still possible @ this point? therefore?

this chick was a hoaxer but apparently never went full retard. no agenda, all she wanted was a better understanding of SH & went to youtube to ask for it. specifically. apparently she got it & the hoax group went apeshit. if someone actually follows (& reads the comments) notice how the hoax group immediately jumped all over "one of their own" after she admitted to not fully understanding everything & changing her mind after asking for help. fuck that shady group & their obvious agenda.

of course, she is suddenly a "shill" now (lolol) or was co-coerced into doing this by the "illuminati". she couldn't possibly have come to this conclusion on her own when finally presented with factual evidence & not crazy conspiracy conjecture :roll:

"Some overly opinionated youtubers are claiming I was shamed into making this video. That's incorrect. I was shamed into doing research. And, when that research concluded that I was wrong, that's when I made this video. What I learned is enough for me. It might not be enough to convince others, yet. But I will try to once I learn my arguments better. I will help advocate what a dumb, ignorant, gullible position I once held to try to help others see when they have it wrong too."

Published on Aug 13, 2015
Everyone has been offered a challenge.

Published on Aug 14, 2015
This is what's going on.

Published on Aug 16, 2015
I was wrong. The End.
For all you Sandy Hook truthers, look through the comments of this series of videos to see the evidence of how I came to this conclusion.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

I found him and he accepted my friend request immediately. His page is definitely still there.

Michael Kavanagh
3 hrs

SOON....the WORLD will be told the TRUTH about WHO and WHAT they are as a LIVING SPECIES. The FIRST HUMANS were GOLD MINERS. The ALIENS still want GOLD. Perhaps I should write about that today?

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:53 am

People are lapping his stuff up.

Wendy Davis A thought just crossed my mind as I read this..... this whole 'ALIEN' (illegal) is a way of getting everyone use to the word alien..... how can only ONE group of people living on the same continent be considered aliens?...... I'm on to this sorcery! That would explain the never ending saga!
Like · Reply · 6 · 2 hrs

Shane Watts Galentas mining , canadais stealing all gold ...gen j de chastelain ....and INLA...i cdnt see the plot at first but its a clear shot ....crown and banks ..v irish and injuns ...stinks .
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs

Arthena Sophia Aradhana replied · 1 Reply

Shane Watts north irish gold and injun res coppr ...inla were bum dealed again ......
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Shane Watts im in the rite place ok....onit with a sticky .
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Peter Luci i can't wait until the ships hit the sky and the zombie humans are drooling in the street because their fake reality is destroyed in an instant...
Like · Reply · 5 · 2 hrs

Wendy Davis replied · 1 Reply

Susan Brown Yes please
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Donna Wright For many years we have been hearing about holograms and a fake alien invasion,so my question is .... are the masses ever going to be told anything that is even close to the truth ?
Like · Reply · 5 · 2 hrs

Shane Watts replied · 1 Reply

Tammy Lafleur Good day brother i am curious as what you are going to write about especialy considering I live in a town that is a huge minning area several mines surround us here and just may by why there is so much UFO activity in this area ...... and yes they do still want GOLD . MLR
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs

Shane Watts replied · 2 Replies · 1 hr

Elaine Schiefer-Feria As far as I am concerned, they can take all the gold they want, maybe they have better technology to do it so they won't F... up the Earth more than we have, and in their way to take the gold, take everything else that people put so much value on that they kill and destroy everything in their path to get it.... nothing of real value, really!
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr

Linny Crow Which first humans are you referring to?...
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Richard Seven Parrington Wow ....
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Seenyor Nutz they need to come get the gold..and take all the gold loving greed mongers with them and drop them off on Ceres
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr

Joann Simmons Take the gold and leave us to our own. We don't need these types of rulers. We can't eat gold anyway. Leave us as a species alone. That includes the humans that obey them and their twisted rulers. Humans would be much better off from my experiences.
Like · Reply · 54 mins

Horus Reinhard The early 'visitors' used human blood to make gold. We later called it Alchemy.
Like · Reply · 27 mins

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Daglord wrote:fair enough. I get it & will try & work on it. no promises though if dean or EY keep making shit up out of thin air to try & "out" me as a shill. or scrappy keeps parroting it. I can't stand liars or deceivers, intentional or not. I've said it before, they are everything that is wrong in the "truth community" imho.

I CHALLENGE them to come up with ANYTHING. lol. offer will always stand. in fact, I will offer a $25,000 reward for "irrefutable" proof (lolololol).

but with this "horus" thing (will refer to him as that from now on, don't really know who he is but that was "his" EY screen name), this was not the case @ all. I am apparently completely blocked now, so maybe someone can help me out, but it goes something like this...

a few days ago I reply to a meme he shared (that was made by 'exposing the big three' & has since been deleted) that was clearly retarded. seriously, if someone could find it that would be GREAT. I suspect 'exposing the big three' deleted it entirely though. it basically said "what is this girl doing @ both the boston bombing & sandy hook" and had hundreds of likes & shares. anyway, it used tiny, blurry & highly cropped versions of both these pics & labeled them:

Sandy Hook:

Boston Bombing

it even said stupid shit like "same hair? check. same shirt? check. same crying? check & cropped out everything in the background but her. (god I will try like hell to find this it was SO dumb & obvious).

all I replied was: "that is the same girl, but both pics are from sandy hook" & posted the pics I just posted above.

no words. he just DELETED the post. I thought cool, maybe he is legit & will retract or remove dumb shit. I've never had a problem with the guy, enjoy his posts most of the time & have actually had some good conversations with him. seems like a cool guy besides being full of shit @ times. & I even understand having fun with that to a point, but shit like SH & BB is past that imho. IRL, I'd prob love to hang out with the guy from what it looks like & we'd definitely hit it off. 8-)

to be continued (gotta step away for a minute)...

here it is:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 pm

I really enjoyed Horus - can't believe Dagwood found the source material.

POTY for 2014 imho.
el rey del mambo

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Flatus Fowler wrote:I really enjoyed Horus - can't believe Dagwood found the source material.

POTY for 2014 imho.

I see what you did there Flatus. Very subtle. Ever since Horner's return at Fightsport I am noticing you have been upping your game. Your posts have gone from utter shit to mediocre and barely acceptable. Good Job.

Does anyone remember The dim-witted chubby Mexican who wore all the make-up? Not Masato, I'm talking about the other one who publicly quit EY.com 3 times. That tacohead voted for "Horus Rising" as poster of the year as well! The only difference he was NOT in on the troll like the geriatric Fightsport rejects.

This idiot used to go from thread to thread saying "Horus Knows" over and over like a schizo lunatic without his meds. Once he even accused me of "derailing" one of Horus Threads. You can't make this shit up!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:27 pm

So far I am the only one who has proven my remote viewing skills.
Maybe I should challenge HR to an astral showdown?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Som-Pong wrote:So far I am the only one who has proven my remote viewing skills.
Maybe I should challenge HR to an astral showdown?

you havent proven shit gingerbread
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Tortellini mahadchudh.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”