Femminism

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Femminism

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:02 am

Squatdawg posted this at the OG. Funny stuff. Feminism is the number 1 most dysfunctional thing destroying the west.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:26 am

Whos the hot asian chick at 04:57?

I could totally troll her into cyber sex with me.

"You know the white man used their power to teach your people when you were less enlightened into thinking black men are dangerous because they dont want oriental women to be able to express themselves sexually, its white supremacist capital patriarchy all over again, wanna cyber?"

LOL @ the Feminine media traits table.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 pm

ror that;d work Today I lectured a fucking class on marketing. These idiots are paying to have mtalk as.t them. Idiot

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:38 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Squatdawg posted this at the OG. Funny stuff. Feminism is the number 1 most dysfunctional thing destroying the west.

Feminism..............................That's an interesting way to spell niggers.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:40 am

Thank you for posting that Winnson. That was actually my first time seeing that.............................Today.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 pm

How do you think Niagaras would be treated without you yanks precious girl power?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Girl power came out of Britain and how the fuck are there billions of cunts allowed to vote in a country with less than 300mio citizens of voting age?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:49 pm

I reckon they count all democrazies.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:00 am

Women's liberation is the dumbest idea to ever come out of the West in a long time.

Just think about it. Women are weaker, less talented, and more emotional than men... There is no way, as a group, that they can EVER secure "equal rights" for themselves without the full consent of men. They would lose big time in any war between the sexes.

Basically this proves that you white gae sekis unleashed this terror upon yourselves. Don't blame the feminists... You voted for the 19th amendment. You elected every single politician that ratified these anti-male divorce laws. You willingly send your kids to universities where they are cuckolded into submission to the radical fem agenda.

Even illiterate nigras in the US led several successful slave rebellions (killing hundreds of whites), and they completely succeeded in Haiti. And supposedly they are a "mentally inferior" race... What the fuck has this white woman ever done to earn her own bread and butter? Can you ever imagine them leading an army? Managing a corporation full of nothing but chicks? They'd cry and scream themselves to death before the first round of gunfire. There is no affirmative action in warfare.

Go watch any of Anita Sarkeesian's videos, and you can see hundreds of hapless male cuckolds who congratulate her as she stompedes all over their grape sized nuts. No resistance whatsoever. Pretty soon, the Vutus of the world will be impregnating all of their daughters. I can't say I feel sorry for them at all.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”