Bangkok Blast

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Bangkok Blast

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 am

Suspect has been arrested. Been using a fake Turkish passport, if this is the guilty fella, and to me it looks that way he can expect VIP treatment in Thai jail. If I were him I'd probably off myself.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakin ... 67728.html

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:44 am

Ah Id probably clean up before I left to bomb that shrine, dumb cunt.

Its like morons that carry their mobile phones on them when they go to dump dead bodies, W...T......F???!!!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 am

This dude has non-caring motherfuckers like me and sharky ward wanting to torture him to death. If the Thai cops don't do it, his family will be fucking hit. Fucking bearded motherfuckis will see how peaceful Buddhism really is.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Suspect has been arrested. Been using a fake Turkish passport, if this is the guilty fella, and to me it looks that way he can expect VIP treatment in Thai jail. If I were him I'd probably off myself.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakin ... 67728.html

- What's going what all those bombing aroud the world?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:57 pm

I hope he gets fucked up bad in jail. Not surprised he comes from the nation that illegally occupies Cyprus to this day, denies a blatantly obvious genocide to this day, and subjugates the Kurds to this day.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 pm

The young turks. Crypto-Jews.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:56 pm

"Now, the suspect has been taken by military officers for questioning. I affirm with the media and Thais that a suspect has been arrested with a lot of evidences," Somyot said.

555 I wonder how that POS will feel after the questioning.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 am

Hopefully one day in jail he comes to realize just how badly he's been duped.

Finding out who's been financing his 'jihad' will hurt worse than any physical pain.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 am

Luigi wrote:I hope he gets fucked up bad in jail. Not surprised he comes from the nation that illegally occupies Cyprus to this day, denies a blatantly obvious genocide to this day, and subjugates the Kurds to this day.

The 'subjugated ' Kurds actually did most of the killing in the Anatolian Christian genocide you speak of. Most of the 'Kurdistan' they claim today rests on the bones of those dead Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Christians. It continues to weigh heavy on the Kurdish conscience.
el rey del mambo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:53 am

Flatus Fowler wrote:
Luigi wrote:I hope he gets fucked up bad in jail. Not surprised he comes from the nation that illegally occupies Cyprus to this day, denies a blatantly obvious genocide to this day, and subjugates the Kurds to this day.

The 'subjugated ' Kurds actually did most of the killing in the Anatolian Christian genocide you speak of. Most of the 'Kurdistan' they claim today rests on the bones of those dead Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Christians. It continues to weigh heavy on the Kurdish conscience.

I know they took part, but can it actually be shown that they did the majority of it? In any case they are subjugated none the less, and no people deserve to be denied self determination.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”