How many members/Lurkers left/don't post because of

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

How many members/Lurkers left/don't post because of

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Ah geez, a man can't even go on a holiday anymore. Get's back home and finds the kids and their friends have burned the rugs and wrecked the furniture.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:00 pm

lol it is the anarchy zone,.....
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:02 pm

the anarchy zone in a simpson clip
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 pm

I am not doing any sort of schtick. If by complaints you're referring to Shaolin dude, well I thought I was polite and the sparring looked like shit.
If you don't want me posting here anymore, I'm fine with that, no banning necessary :D

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:25 pm

I dont think Massato is going to ban anyone but I was simply highlighting the fact that two sites we all have frequented went down the shit hole once they started the whole "we have been receiving complaints"

Seriously why not vote us down or send a PM first if you have an issue? Neither of us derail anyones threads, I have given the Sanctuary and the Rebel Alliance a wife birth because I know guys like Daglord et al have legitimate issues they want to discuss there and I dont care to infringe upon that.

What exactly are the complainants wanting to discuss in the anarchy zone? Seriously if any of you snitch bitches dont want me posting on your thread just say so its no issue as most of you are aware the only reason I ever pretended to care about CTing and the like is to fuck with Emily. Shes not here full time so do as you please.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 pm

*wide not wife birth although the former can be arranged for Dags and his mates on the RA forum.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 pm

"What exactly are the complainants wanting to discuss in the anarchy zone?"

Inquiring minds...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:02 am

you guys are real, thanks for your straight-up replies.

I opened it here rather in PM, cuz the issue was about 'thick skin' :D thought if you could dish it out you could take it too, and you did. very cool thanks.

I love you guys posting personally. You are the proof of what (hopefully) makes this place different. I just think in most situations positive is better than negative, but maybe that's just my bias. I thought if someone new shows up for example and shares some badass photos and vids of a very cool adventure he's having, and writing a frikkin book about it, what good does it do to find a negative and fester it open? So much more fun to pick his mind and have such an interesting person here willing to share.

Its like what EFFECTS does one post have vs another?

these are the only questions I hope to get people thinking about. People generally are attracted to positivity and repulsed by negativity. If we want this forum to grow (stay alive, lol) its worth considering.

I KNOW its not a schtick, I found Som's tune a while ago and knew it was true. VUTU I haven't found his astral coordinates yet to verify, but you've gained my respect for not going to war with me over this thread :D

later dudes

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:18 am

Nah no worries, you're straight up so same back at you man.

What I meant by the "why dont they PM us or vote us down" wasnt aimed at you but at those who want to lurk in the shadows and complain, this is an anarchy zone just come out and say your piece. No real anarchist should be that way inclined.

As an act of goodwill and in the spirit of the universal brotherhood of man I wont even quote Wiz-C's last comment on the super dojo forum.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”