How many members/Lurkers left/don't post because of

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

How many members/Lurkers left/don't post because of

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Vutu/Som?

Just wondering. Seems quite a few have done so...
Apparently I missed some heat while I was gone, and some valued members fucked off. No idea of the truth of it/too lazy to go read all the threads, lol

Everyone knows I love Som to death, but its also no secret that he and Vutu have a style of posting that is not easily understood or appreciated by the casual viewer. I've seen a few new members chased off pretty fast lately. I just wonder how much negative vs positive effect it is having on the forum.

Don't get me wrong I am not changing the anarchistic theme, only daring to examine how it is working, and how others are perceiving it.
Is the concept of the 1 'rule' (be cool) still being met?

honest perspectives please

thanks

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:51 pm

- I think lurkers don't post because they don't want to do a account, i lurk Martial arts planet, and i can't get to create a account, i lurk a brazilian Body-building forum and it's the same thing.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:21 pm

^ don't want to make an account, or CAN'T make an account?

I thought it was pretty easy here to sign up, no?

I have been receiving some complaints though... I can understand how its not fun to be part of a forum/community where you're always attacked by someone though, or have open threads derail into private conversations in a private language, or some kind of racism themed derailment :D

Is this the price of an anarchistic society?

Guess you can't have evryething lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:31 pm

I remember a time when I was genuinely interested in growing some roots at ninjashoes.com. Was a good little community with some out-of-the-box thinking and oldschool MMA appreciation.

But there were these 2 fucks who trolled every thread, and one of them had a big fat naked dude eating grapes as his sig so you saw it everywhere, lolol (not a bad troll actually :) )

It got exhausting and I left. A good forum imo is about MOMENTUM. You build on the idea flow and creativity and it attracts new energy and spirials UPward. If you throw a stone it might be a good throw but it fucks up the flow

Be aware of one's surroundings

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Masato wrote:^ don't want to make an account, or CAN'T make an account?

- Dont want, it's the same with me on the foruns i mentioned, i like to read, but i think i wound't fit on them.
We are all like sitcom characters, people like to watch us, but they don''t wan't to have to interact with us. I agree we need to atrack new posters, we need to bring back the old ones that made accounts here.

I thought it was pretty easy here to sign up, no?

- It's ease to sign here, but so people don wan't

I have been receiving some complaints though... I can understand how its not fun to be part of a forum/community where you're always attacked by someone though, or have open threads derail into private conversations in a private language, or some kind of racism themed derailment :D

- I agree with using private leanguage makes people feel unconfortable whem they are new. Getting atacked is like a wrestling rib, they just wan't to see how thick is your skin. I don't like racism.

Is this the price of an anarchistic society?

Guess you can't have evryething lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:38 pm

thick skin is not always the optimal quality to judge

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:40 pm

I suspect we'd find many treasures and insights from relatively more timid personalities

many wise people never speak if there are no soft ears to listen

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:18 pm

The "I've been receiving complaints " lone EY used prior to him banning anyone who dared question his stupidity.

The OG went a similar route with its anti racism drive in 2012.

Both are shadows of their prior selves.

You can ban us man and itll be np hard feelings just be honest about it which you are.

One thing is for sure is this wont be an anarchy zone in the true sense.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 pm

How I'm handling this thread is proof of my intentions to run a true anarchistic forum imo

True anarchy should have room for respectfully discussing differences and trying to problem-solve.
The complaints are no fabrication btw. Not a lot, but enough to warrant consideration and possible discussion.

I have no intentions of banning anyone (except Nostromo and Det Kimble, who I happily enjoyed lol), & agree that would shatter all I've tried to create.

This is an EXPERIMENT in conscious anarchy! If you believe in it then lets prove it can work!

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 pm

- The worst type of posters that has on the net, is the ones that expose people information.(Unless the people exposed are some type of scum), neither Pomg or vutu seen the type to doo that, they're just two guys playing a gimick on the net.

People should come here, do a account and if they don't like them just ignore, we have five sub-forum to people post and talk.

Even Hogan fans should be welcome here.
If they admit that Triple H is far better.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”