How many regular posters dont post better contents because

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

How many regular posters dont post better contents because

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:38 pm

thats ok, i like you.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Hugs?

BRING IT IN!

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:11 pm

vutu & pong are cool in my book & LOL @ this thread.

lost count of how many times I read something somewhere & it turns up 2-3 days later as an "EY exclusive" or "original idea". me & anti have had quite a few laughs over that one.

WELL PLAYED OP.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:22 pm

I just saw him make a thread about the white house petition for nick Diaz which I posted in an earlier thread.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:58 pm

All Emily does is steal shit.
I do it a lot, but I don't fucking claim it to be a SOM-PONG EXCLUSIVE. EY's cuny behavior knows no bounds, it's a catholic mirage.

What

Postby What » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Lord Vutulaki wrote:of lurkers?

Ive received complaints from Galt, myself and Mega as well as a few anon others to the effect that it is pointless putting in work on good thread content if the lurkers are simply going to steal our thread ideas to post on ask yahoo or wherever it is they have the courage to post.

Notable acceptions;

What - no one likes you fuck off. :lol:

Kung Fool - We feek the same about you as the OG has since 04

Wiz Cool C - Shoalin Kung Fu is a load oif shit, you're welcome to join us anytime but stop trying to BS accomplished street fighters that a bunch of nips flaying around like tards constitutes stylistic fighting.

The problem with this site is it is the Vutu and Pom Shallow Pond Show.

Yall digress about emily but in reality you are jealous of his ability to pull a forum out of his ass.

I am the top poster of more than just these two forums Vutu. You need to choke on that wild chicken bone caught in your throat and helax, as they say in Brazil.

This as all posts by you Vutu are like watching an chihuahua fuck an inanimate object, the dogs get off but its a messy, ignorant thing to witness.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:29 pm

What wrote:
Lord Vutulaki wrote:of lurkers?

Ive received complaints from Galt, myself and Mega as well as a few anon others to the effect that it is pointless putting in work on good thread content if the lurkers are simply going to steal our thread ideas to post on ask yahoo or wherever it is they have the courage to post.

Notable acceptions;

What - no one likes you fuck off. :lol:

Kung Fool - We feek the same about you as the OG has since 04

Wiz Cool C - Shoalin Kung Fu is a load oif shit, you're welcome to join us anytime but stop trying to BS accomplished street fighters that a bunch of nips flaying around like tards constitutes stylistic fighting.

The problem with this site is it is the Vutu and Pom Shallow Pond Show.

Yall digress about emily but in reality you are jealous of his ability to pull a forum out of his ass.

I am the top poster of more than just these two forums Vutu. You need to choke on that wild chicken bone caught in your throat and helax, as they say in Brazil.

This as all posts by you Vutu are like watching an chihuahua fuck an inanimate object, the dogs get off but its a messy, ignorant thing to witness.

More incoherent lame ramblings from the dumbest motherfucker Canada has ever produced.

Also please don't use words like digress stick to your sight words dopey,cat, mat? hat etc.

Ps. Nice to see you attempt to bounce back after I made you cry yourself to sleep, failure.

What

Postby What » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:33 pm

im not from canada you deprived jungle urchin

What

Postby What » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:36 pm

poor third world brain cant comprehend I have other things to do in life than hang out with societies token losers

ha ha, here to verbally slap a nigga then go have a life

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Comes back not once, but twice to point out he has other things to do in life.

lol

Return to “Anarchy Zone”