Love making customshop posters etc. Most of them arent original .lol
Attachments
jojo paige.jpg
jojo paige.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 5140 times

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:48 am

2 posts and a -5 rep, damn

nice pic tho.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:40 am

-5 ?? Think its time I read the the forum rules :)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:44 am

- That's is one badass art.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:27 pm

More!!

Nicely done, great color correction. The gal on the right (Jzrdrysczyk?) is near flawless

We should do some photoshop challenges :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Don't sweat the nutjobs in here, they're a. Good bunch for the most part,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:10 am

On the left is Jo JO Calderwood , scotlands MMA export :) The body of her was stolen from the master of superhero photoshopping http://jeffach.deviantart.com/

I am always up for a photshop challenge. Here in the UK , revelations have exploded that our Prime minister David Cameron fucked a pigs head as an initiation to in his early years of university, so there has been lots of tremendous photoshopping of this act flying around Facebook and twitter. I love the creativity :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 am

Yeah man! I used to do TONS of MMA photoshopping with the gang at Sherdog years ago

here's a similar superhero-shoop I did once:

Photoshopping is a seriously under-rated artform imo... not so much the actual photoshopping, but as a means of communicating IDEAS - sometimes a simple photoshop joke will have multi-layered ideas woven together in a simple image. Very powerful, it might take several paragraphs or even pages to communicate the same thing with words on paper. A good photoshop cracks the THINKING of the viewer, and takes it for a little spin.

I used to do tons of MMA photoshops in the past, mostly with the gang at Sherdog. We'd joke on everything, and there were some really quick minds on the loose. Then Sherdog cracked down on us and ran me out (why I started this place). We had a mass migration of photoshoppers come here, then Sherdog got wise and changed their tune and they all went back, lol. I competed in the last Sherdog Shoop Tournament and came 2nd place, was lots of fun, still some great people there.

But I can only handle 1 or 2 forums in my life, so its still a hope that we can bring back the vibe 1 day here.
Have you seen our comic of chaos? Do you know the Legend of Sonnen's War?

I'll shoop with ya :D

Pitch an idea, I'll do my best to keep up.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:58 am

Masato wrote:Yeah man! I used to do TONS of MMA photoshopping with the gang at Sherdog years ago

here's a similar superhero-shoop I did once:

- i never saw that shoop before. Carano fit's perfectly.

Photoshopping is a seriously under-rated artform imo... not so much the actual photoshopping, but as a means of communicating IDEAS - sometimes a simple photoshop joke will have multi-layered ideas woven together in a simple image. Very powerful, it might take several paragraphs or even pages to communicate the same thing with words on paper. A good photoshop cracks the THINKING of the viewer, and takes it for a little spin.

I used to do tons of MMA photoshops in the past, mostly with the gang at Sherdog. We'd joke on everything, and there were some really quick minds on the loose. Then Sherdog cracked down on us and ran me out (why I started this place). We had a mass migration of photoshoppers come here, then Sherdog got wise and changed their tune and they all went back, lol. I competed in the last Sherdog Shoop Tournament and came 2nd place, was lots of fun, still some great people there.

- In the end you getting banned happened to be a good thing, you got brought back to the Sherdog roster and you forum keep's going.

But I can only handle 1 or 2 forums in my life, so its still a hope that we can bring back the vibe 1 day here.
Have you seen our comic of chaos? Do you know the Legend of Sonnen's War?

I'll shoop with ya :D

Pitch an idea, I'll do my best to keep up.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”