Circumcision

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Circumcision

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:14 am

Much easier in Asia I reckon. You should just come to Thailand. Granted they probably are fatherless OR half African which actually is a very good thing, Africans that get out of Africa tend to be ambitious and clever cats. Or drug dealers, not that it has to be one or the other mind you. Seriously mang, take up a 6 month teaching gig (lie and claim to be American/ Korean, or the racists will assume you no speak engrish) and go hunting for the elusive Blasian Princess.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:12 am

Silver pants is blasian I reckon.

Also every time one of these Kpop girls heads overseas and comes back with a tan it becomes a major fucking national scandal in SK.

My sister in law says every time it happens she wishes she wasnt korean she is that embarrassed by her people.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:30 am

L Vutulaki wrote:Okay cool the jews introduced it to the South Pacific Islands 5,000 years ago before first european contact.

TT - Why not look for one in SK? there must be heaps of them if your "Korean dudes prefer light skinned chics" theory is correct.

Blasians have groups on FB too maybe start there.

circumcision was discovered independently multiple times throughout the world.

i'm talking about in the modern west. they didn't learn that shit by watching the Kickapoo Indians.

in australia, some of the abos straight up split the entire shaft of the penis and cauterize it with hot embers (WTF).

still better than phaggutry tho

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:33 am

Som-Pong wrote:Much easier in Asia I reckon. You should just come to Thailand. Granted they probably are fatherless OR half African which actually is a very good thing, Africans that get out of Africa tend to be ambitious and clever cats. Or drug dealers, not that it has to be one or the other mind you. Seriously mang, take up a 6 month teaching gig (lie and claim to be American/ Korean, or the racists will assume you no speak engrish) and go hunting for the elusive Blasian Princess.

i made a decision two years ago.

if i ever date a female again, it will be somebody whom i KNOW will be a decent candidate for marriage. i'm tired of dealing with crazy bitches, i don't give a fuck how well they ****. i still burn with rage when i think about that hoe who attacked me with the crab mallet.

am i being picky? too bad it seems 99% of blasians come from American GIs who have sex with a juicy bar girl in Itaewon, then dump the female once she is pregnant.

and i stay away from anybody who was raised without two parents in the home. single mothers give birth to dysfunctional children, on the whole.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:21 am

Itaewon is such a fucking shit hole, I nearly got into so many fights walking around there with my bro in law a few nights.

Cunt made me piggyback him up every hill and Itaewon is full of them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:05 am

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:
i made a decision two years ago.

if i ever date a female again, it will be somebody whom i KNOW will be a decent candidate for marriage. i'm tired of dealing with crazy bitches, i don't give a fuck how well they ****. i still burn with rage when i think about that hoe who attacked me with the crab mallet.

am i being picky?

LOL @ the hoe w/ the crab mallet

This is a nice move though, I made the same vow once. Luckily I didn't have to wait very long, but I was quite prepared to stick it out as many years as necessary if I didn't meet her. I'm not talkin abstinence per se, but relationships. I think its honorable, I will cheer for you

I am curious about the crab mallet hoe though, sounds sexy

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:09 am

Som-Pong wrote:My cousin got circumcised at 14 when he converted to Islam.

wait... muslims are circumcised?

I always guess it was the opposite.

I also tend to agree its kind of a demented tradition. It shows lack of respect for the magnificent design of the human body AS IT IS. Same with vaccines, etc... its an attitude that we know better than nature, that the human body can't be trusted, we have to intervene and change it up.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:26 am

Oh boy youre anti-vax Masato?

Did you kids get the jabs?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:06 am

^ I'm not anti-vax... I'm anti 'trust-every-vaccine-that-is-sold-to-you'.

Some vaccines are brilliant, others a money-making scam, others downright probably not good for you.

I don't like that vaccines have become a religion of sorts where suggesting some of them might be harmful is paramount to blasphemy. I saw the way they pushed the H1N1 shit here not too long ago and it was clear as day that some vaccines are BS and need to be called.

Trouble is, when someone does this they are labelled 'anti-vax' and are shunned by society, lol. Its become a polarized debate, either people think that ALL vaccines are a divine invention and should be absolutely trusted and we should pump ourselves full of as many as we can get... or people go too far the other way and say they are all evil and harmful.

I prefer somewhere in the middle. I think the human immune system is largely underestimated and under-nourished... and can do wonders if learn to understand it/take care of it better.

My kids got some jabs because a) some of the basic ones are probably a good thing, and b) if I don't, my children will be kidnapped by the state, lol

I have little interest in giving them anymore, they are both super healthy and strong

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

Fair enough.

Strange that state you live in can take your kids for that, not good.

What common childhood vaccines arent you a fan of?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”