Girl vs Bear (& other BEAR vids))

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Girl vs Bear (& other BEAR vids))

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:10 am

Masato wrote:I once met a 100lb girl who claimed to have fought a bear with a tree-planting shovel. She told me the story personally and I believe her. Said she whacked it in the head a bunch of times before it finally fucked off

BEAR vids, y'all

- What type of bear?
They're acostumed fighting another bears, the vast majority of them wond't feel the shovel hitting them.

There's a big chance the girl is lying.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:10 am

I will eat any bear put against me.
This might be fucking money. I'd beat te shit out ofmost bears.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:26 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:I once met a 100lb girl who claimed to have fought a bear with a tree-planting shovel. She told me the story personally and I believe her. Said she whacked it in the head a bunch of times before it finally fucked off

BEAR vids, y'all

- What type of bear?
They're acostumed fighting another bears, the vast majority of them wond't feel the shovel hitting them.

There's a big chance the girl is lying.

I think it was a black bear (not too big - browns and grizzlies are monstrous). She said it was while she was tree-planting; the bear started mauling her co-worker so she stood up on a stump and called the bear to come to her. The bear came and she said she would whack it and it would pause, then come back and she whack it again. This went on for maybe 5 minutes then the bear fucked off.

She could be lying of course, but I like to think I'm pretty good at detecting BS, especially face-to-face when I can see/hear the person talking. I believed her it seemed a genuine story. Perhaps embellished, but all good stories deserve embellishment :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”