Attencion Masato Maximuxi le le french

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki-san

Attencion Masato Maximuxi le le french

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:14 am

Your website is still shit mate.

Ive paid $120 in OG blue names since 15:00ish Australian Eastern Standard daylight saving time on the fucking OG and this is still shite.

Ill endorse you on my site if you make me a mod and stand on a corner in Shangai and take a picture with some random's drivers license, even a chinese one

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:36 am

You been drinking boss.

Oh, that that $120 on OG blue names? Money well spent!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:31 am

Lol
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 am

Yep im that fucking tanked that ill talk to you Wilson I just dropped another $400 on a Taiwanese bitch who looked like death after I finished with her (allowed her some light)

CHING CHONGA!

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 am

Canuckster wrote:Lol

You look like and remind me of my mate PB, he's a graduate of Christ the King Primary (Elementary: ScHool and not much else cunt

Been catching dem freswater fish lately?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:54 am

We called that school :Christ the Crime":

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:10 am

"Christ the Crim" as in Christ he Criminal haha

Well he hung out with them and you what they say about that ehya Wilson the Soccer ball?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:11 am

If Vutu is referring to the speed/functionality of the site, he is right. These FreeForum guys blow

I've been trying to get them to agree to let my buy out the data/content so I can transfer it to a new custom host, and also trying to find someone who can hack it/steal it, but so far no luck.

If anyone knows someone who can build a kickass custom forum and migrate our threads there let me know.

Otherwise it ain't so bad... this site is suppoed to be a bit punk rock anyways. :D

-Maybe Vutu is getting too fancy for this place. I hear the Kardashian Forums are SLICK/really fast with lot more emoticons etc than here

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 am

If you want me to leave lets just say that ship sailed the fuck off the horizon a long time ago Skipper...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:22 am

Who said I wanted you to leave?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”