Who could kick my ass?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Who could kick my ass?

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:53 am

I've met Vutu and Winnson and I reckon they'd make a great match-up. Only niagara in forum scenes I can think of is Nick Fuckback Ring, but that was probably just an EY suc fuck-it.
It is ok though lads. I'd love to fight Canuckster, but I'd take him quite easily.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:07 am

maybe in a drinking contest
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:24 am

LOL dude, in a drunken fight I could probably rape your fat ass. Qithout even going into fightin shit, I used to carry oianos around. Bring it on whitebread, I really don't give a fuck about losing which I won't. You have no chance though. Been reading somce Canadian author recently called Jasper Kent. That's how it'd go if you stepped to me. Unless you are female or real old I will oujt my shin throuigh your body.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:28 am

I like to drink blood. My only killing regret is some idiot nigger boy in Liberia taking a stab.
The MMA Community and Fightspoirt are flooded with Aestern cunts who don't know killing.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:32 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:16 pm

OK here's the challenge then;

(I'm not offering this to spite or doubt you Som, only looking in the best interests of everyone including you :D)

You are in THAILAND, for fucks sakes.

How hard is it to get on the undercard of a fight show there? I am SURE everyone would absolutely love to see a video of the Legendary Som Pong in action, even if you headbutt your opponent and get DQ'd, lol

Its also a good way for you to get your fight jimmies out without going to jail or risking any karmic tracers

Make a vid for us!!

Canuckster did.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:20 pm

he only punches dogs apparently
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Hahahaha that seriously made me hahaha the fuck out. Mas, I know you are well meaning fellow of the ling. But just yesterday I had an old farmer type guy punhch me in the face for doing something. It Don't. Anyway, sign me up for a Fight with hospital shit covered for a fucking illhefal and I got you covered. Other than that I will fight Canuckster on camera with some sort of rules. With you footing my rockettering into space, in case I kill the Kuck.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:29 pm

lmfao

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Hahahaha that seriously made me hahaha the fuck out. Mas, I know you are well meaning fellow of the ling. But just yesterday I had an old farmer type guy punhch me in the face for doing something. It Don't. Anyway, sign me up for a Fight with hospital shit covered for a fucking illhefal and I got you covered. Other than that I will fight Canuckster on camera with some sort of rules. With you footing my rockettering into space, in case I kill the Kuck.

lol you run around punching dogs, getting all sliced up and street fighting all the time getting your face fucked up and you're worried about hospital coverage for a smoker fight between gentleman?

getdafuqoutahere

Return to “Anarchy Zone”