Retards at 333 dot COM believe in the flat earth theory

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:47 pm

lol, I am posting in that thread :D

I like to challenge myself sometimes by stretching my belief systems deliberately. I think its a good exercise to keep your mind elastic, and to be able to suspend one's own paradigms whenever you want.

There is plenty that humanity has been lied to about and is in delusion of... of this I am quite certain. Just how much is yet to be known.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-10788.html

LMAO!!!

You have a closed mind iMo

No offense meant but if you objectively view the evidence the evidence is indeed clear
The round earthers I find for the most part are that way, the refuse to accept the evidence because it goes against their ingrain belief system, despite that belief system being force fed to them from childhood.
Round earthers will be the ones viewed as a joke in the future iMo, as I said no offense meant but you can't open your eyes & your mind then no point arguing with someone so pig headed in their outdated belief system

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Calo turn around and walk away, this aint the UG mangchaud TT will push your shit in you kiwi bastard

Flat earth theory lolz, so when youre out on the water and see the mast dip above and below the horizon those vessels are hanging off the edge???!!!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:04 pm

L Vutulaki wrote:Calo turn around and walk away, this aint the UG mangchaud TT will push your shit in you kiwi bastard

Flat earth theory lolz, so when youre out on the water and see the mast dip above and below the horizon those vessels are hanging off the edge???!!!

to be fair, the oceans ebb and flow and wave a lot and are rarely perfectly flat, this argument doesn't hold water

see what i did there
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 pm

"Billygoat Offline
Master Discusser
RE: 200 Proofs The Earth Is Not A Spinning Ball
A mosquito that gets in my car can fly 80 mph but only while in my car. When I roll down the window he goes back to fluttering about as before. . But he went 80 mph. That is a fact. And he can't fly that fast. Also a fact.
--I Eat Grits--"

What the fuck do they teach in American grade school science? Try cracking the windows fucktard

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:11 pm

L Vutulaki wrote:"Billygoat Offline
Master Discusser
A mosquito that gets in my car can fly 80 mph but only while in my car. When I roll down the window he goes back to fluttering about as before. . But he went 80 mph. That is a fact. And he can't fly that fast. Also a fact.
--I Eat Grits--"

What the fuck do they teach in American grade school science? Try cracking the windows fucktard

The sad thing is EY isn't even smart enough to refute a clumsy down syndrome argument such as this.

I think sooner or later he will accept the notion that the earth is a concave disk.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Does anyone on that shit forum know what an inertial frame of reference is?

Say that I am in the back of a cargo truck that is moving at 120 km per hour. No acceleration or deceleration. The vehicle is on a flat road traveling at one consistent speed.

I then decide to run to the front of the cargo hold at 30 km per hour. From the perspective of somebody outside the truck, I am running at 120 + 30 = 150 km per hour. Which is supposedly impossible.

Does that mean that I just beat Usain Bolt's all time record? Fuck no. I'm still running at 30 km / hr from the inertial frame of the truck. This is the only speed that matters. The Earth is orbiting around the sun at 30 km per second, yet nobody counts this speed because the earth is standing still from our frame of reference.

Just like how the truck appears to be standing still, if you are trapped inside, and it is not accelerating or decelerating.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:27 pm

You'd be running at 30kph relative to the truck. Grade school science shit. We had a subject called general knowledge in years 4 to 6 and thats where I learned that not even in science.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:
L Vutulaki wrote:"Billygoat Offline
Master Discusser
--I Eat Grits--"

The sad thing is EY isn't even smart enough to refute a clumsy down syndrome argument such as this.

I think sooner or later he will accept the notion that the earth is a concave disk.

Actually we learned about "ambient viscosity" in our intro to physics I think that plays a part as well together with scale.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”