Som-Pong

WELCOME Redneck!!

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:45 am

Vutu is a bogan today, it's fryday.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:19 pm

So let me get this straight;

when Redneck posts something @ EY.com, and EY replies and says, "great post, Redneck!", etc... - he is talking to himself??

wtf, that is so weird/kind of disturbed. If any of that is true, that whole forum is an illusion and I don't feel so bad anymore for this place being slower. We may actually have more real members in the end :D

Not sure if I'd call that intelligence... I always said it was insane how much he posts, if you add alts and conversations with himself to the puzzle I'd say its some serious kind of mental illness.

People have accused other EY alts of showing up here before, (kungfool, etc). If he would just show up as himself I would be quite honored, but this is some sick shit

EY, just man up! You're an internet legend and have taught me plenty. You are welcome here, cut the alt BS

Then again I still suspect you guys are alt-paranoid and none of it is actually true, lol
I always thought kungfool was legit. Redneck too, tbh but fuck, now you got me wondering...

Damn you conspiracy theorists!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Also I will never believe that SuperCalo has alts

He is one of a kind

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:53 am

SuperCalo doesn't necessarily make his own alts ya know... If you look at posting patterns it's all quite simple. Say you have an alt that is devoted to only copying and pasting news stories that agree with your confirmation bias. And after you post a news story you drop in with a "This guy gets it!" post. Not that hard to pull off eh?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:28 am

Masato wrote:So let me get this straight;

when Redneck posts something @ EY.com, and EY replies and says, "great post, Redneck!", etc... - he is talking to himself??

wtf, that is so weird/kind of disturbed. If any of that is true, that whole forum is an illusion and I don't feel so bad anymore for this place being slower. We may actually have more real members in the end :D

Not sure if I'd call that intelligence... I always said it was insane how much he posts, if you add alts and conversations with himself to the puzzle I'd say its some serious kind of mental illness.

People have accused other EY alts of showing up here before, (kungfool, etc). If he would just show up as himself I would be quite honored, but this is some sick shit

EY, just man up! You're an internet legend and have taught me plenty. You are welcome here, cut the alt BS

Then again I still suspect you guys are alt-paranoid and none of it is actually true, lol
I always thought kungfool was legit. Redneck too, tbh but fuck, now you got me wondering...

Damn you conspiracy theorists!

Um you're a smart guy you'll work it out soon enough.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:47 am

Hey Masato thanks for the welcome man, it's good to finally be a member here instead of a lurker.

I'm not an alt, it's really me.

Trump For President 2016.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:49 am

You're not American.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:57 am

Oh shit, busted.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:25 am

Trump is not american?

Is he from Indonesia then? Is his last name Soteoro?

You guys are confusing, yo

I'm gonna make a bunch of female alts to make it look like there's chicks here

They will confirmation bias everything I post

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:34 am

That's pretty much how the game goes once vagina is in town anyway.
Make sure your alts are hot non-Euros.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”