Bizarre Study of Old Maps of North Pole

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Bizarre Study of Old Maps of North Pole

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:11 am

Hey all

This was fascinating - dude intricately studies old maps of the arctic circle, and begins to find evidence that there is something very odd up there...

RIvers flowing towards the pole? Birds migrating north? Warm Temperatures, bees, flowers? Evidence of hollow earth?

The music bugged me at first but is very hypnotic after a while, lol.
I thoroughly enjoyed

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 am

Masato wrote:Hey all

This was fascinating - dude intricately studies old maps of the arctic circle, and begins to find evidence that there is something very odd up there...

RIvers flowing towards the pole? Birds migrating north? Warm Temperatures, bees, flowers? Evidence of hollow earth?

The music bugged me at first but is very hypnotic after a while, lol.
I thoroughly enjoyed

- Is the Fortress of solitude

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Dude for sure... it is interesting the sparse mythologies in movies and books about things hidden at the poles.

Megatron in Transformers was found in Antarctica, and I also remember the bad guy in the Watchmen had his secret base there too.

Santa Claus, Superman, even stories of Hitler and the Nazis going to Antarctica and encountering flying craft coming out of the earth!

I also thought it peculiar a few years back there was a huge Hollywood bitz about Antarctica; They had 'March of the Penguins' narrated by Morgan Freeman; a fairly typical nature documentary that had no business receiving that kind of funding on its own merit... and 'Happy Feet'... another typical animated flick that got MASSIVE budgets for marketing and distribution.

I understand my tinfoil hat doesn't always work so well, but it got me wondering if its just a way to keep making people think that there's absolutely nothing down there to think about except penguins and to move along.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Good interview from the Higherside Chats about the subject:

http://thehighersidechats.com/wp-conten ... -earth.mp3

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Masato wrote:Dude for sure... it is interesting the sparse mythologies in movies and books about things hidden at the poles.

Megatron in Transformers was found in Antarctica, and I also remember the bad guy in the Watchmen had his secret base there too.

Santa Claus, Superman, even stories of Hitler and the Nazis going to Antarctica and encountering flying craft coming out of the earth!

I also thought it peculiar a few years back there was a huge Hollywood bitz about Antarctica; They had 'March of the Penguins' narrated by Morgan Freeman; a fairly typical nature documentary that had no business receiving that kind of funding on its own merit... and 'Happy Feet'... another typical animated flick that got MASSIVE budgets for marketing and distribution.

I understand my tinfoil hat doesn't always work so well, but it got me wondering if its just a way to keep making people think that there's absolutely nothing down there to think about except penguins and to move along.

- The pyramids in ALien vs Predator too, the only cool thing about those movies.

I can't even imagine how many amazing historical treasures, are buried deep in there, lost boats, temples, dinosaurs, ancient mammals, plants.
Probably a huge part of our world is lost there.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”