Masato Toys Forums 2015 Poster of the YEAR

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Masato Toys Forums 2015 Poster of the YEAR

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm

(As usual, no voting/popularity shenanigans here... straight up dropping the winner as I see it)

I don't dig how most of his posts are about racial stuff...

I don't dig how he rarely posts positive/inspiring content...

I don't dig how he is rude to guests and new members and chases most of them off...

I don't dig how much he obsesses over criticizing/ridiculing EY...

I don't dig how he posts mostly with inside jokes and terms most of us don't understand...

I don't dig how he posts like a brute while he is actually extremely intelligent..

But goddammit if he hasn't been the most active & entertaining poster this year, lol

Well deserved Vutu, you make the Anarchy here strong :D

Here's to 2016!!!!!

Thanks to all for keeping this forum going

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 pm

I demand a recount.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:17 pm

LOL

Its also a travesty that Som Pong has never won this. (We've only done it twice tbh)

Also honorable mention goes out to Robbstar, who is a super awesome recent addition to this place.

Canuckster, you know who you are mang
damn that avatar is nice

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Since I'm an incorrigable attention whore at least give me avatar of the year, I have delicate sensibilities.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Id like to thank the rest of team Hate speech TT and Galt, id also like to thank god for giving us Evilyoshida and his dopey side kick Wilson and making it so easy for me to constantly be ridiculing people. Lastly Masato if it weren't for you I would have left this place a long time ago, thanks for tolerating us ruining your site.

Edit @Masato Youve put a lot of time into this place man, I hand the trophy back to you mate, while I cant promise anything Ill try and get some more guys over from TMMAC, not stealing them or anything but some of them might want to swing by here when they want to let off some steam for example. These are both great sites FTR.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Oh bullshit vutu, if it weren't for the people you berate day to day you wouldn't be here.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

With that being said...

Congrats

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:12 am

I love it!

Congratulations fag! Good work!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:52 am

Luigi is my poster of the year despite his love for the white race. Solid striking knowledge.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:10 am

Som-Pong wrote:Luigi is my poster of the year despite his love for the white race. Solid striking knowledge.

Hey Hans don't be a sore loser.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”