NYE Bouncer Go Pro from London, Ontario

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

NYE Bouncer Go Pro from London, Ontario

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:02 pm

I lived in this town for a short while.

Thank god I spent my days staying low and getting high, instead of doing this club thang... whatever that is

All in one night, lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:08 pm

lol at the dude @ 6:00

Why do these people want to get in so bad? Why are none of them wearing coats???

lol

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:45 am

LOL did I just see Dong Johnson at 1.45?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:47 am

They're not wearing coats cuz they don't wanna pay for coat check! Since it's new years eve, I gather coat check was probably jacked up to $5 per person.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Dung Johnson is busy fabricating stories to impress the balding, low test-having MODERATORS at confirmationbias.com

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:44 pm

neh he's posted proof for at least sort of his stories

but his inferiority complex and self loathing are truly something else.

i wouldn't respect him even if all his stories were true -- he's a sexual profligate, about to create another single mother in the world. to hell with that shit.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:neh he's posted proof for at least sort of his stories

Air hugging chics who's body language clearly show hes been friend zoned isnt exactly proof and he admitted to the nudes being hookers or at least some of them.

Dude's mind is stuck in the 80's with his "Im an asian who can pull white/black chics"

So fucking what I see asian dudes with white girls all the time, shit doesnt turn heads or anything.

Its not lil dicks or effeminate bodies that turns white girls off asian dudes, its cause a lot say shit like "Hows the boy boy?" like Dung did in his screen shots of convos. Rule number one for not getting friend zoned, dont act like the bitch's girl friends and ask about other dudes shes with. The other thing that fucks it up for Asian dudes is that a lot of them go "window shopping" fucking google what you like and then go there and buy it dont get dressed up like a bitch to go to the mall, chics here lol @ that shit and then they end up getting them to carry their bags around IE friend zoned

Its not physical its behavioral

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Dude, he's a pussy scared of his own shadow. None of the posters left on that piece of shit site garner any respect from me. They're faceless fucks.

I am starting to think I am sterile, otherwise I no doubt would have left some spawn somewhere.

What the hell is with you being such a morally upstanding, puritanical guy?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Dung Johnson is busy fabricating stories to impress the balding, low test-having MODERATORS at confirmationbias.com

Vegan MMA

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Dude, he's a pussy scared of his own shadow. None of the posters left on that piece of shit site garner any respect from me. They're faceless fucks.

I am starting to think I am sterile, otherwise I no doubt would have left some spawn somewhere.

What the hell is with you being such a morally upstanding, puritanical guy?

i was always like that since i was a kid. i attribute it to genetics.

when I was eight years old, I walked like fucking 6 km in the rain to return a pen, because I accidentally took it from somebody's house, and that's stealing.

got my ass whooped back when i got home, too, but I didn't say a word.

i am actually lax about my standards and not judgmental IRL. I know friends who do drugs and other shady shit... I'm more worried about society as a whole. The vast majority of people are symptoms, not causes.

We simply cannot tolerate this Judeo-phaggut-feminist agenda. Takes courage to say that in this day and age, when it shouldn't.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”