Marvel Comic Nude Body Paint

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Marvel Comic Nude Body Paint

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:44 pm

can't embed these vids but check the link. You gotta see the videos to get it, watch her move

very cool, some of the best body paint I've seen. Especially how she paints the guy characters to hide those ginormous knockers:

http://www.boredpanda.com/body-art-supe ... -kay-pike/

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 pm

That's very cool and very freaky. She doesn't even look real until she starts moving. I've never been sexually attracted to Captain Planet before.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Did somebody say ginormous knockers?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Empty Emp wrote:That's very cool and very freaky. She doesn't even look real until she starts moving. I've never been sexually attracted to Captain Planet before.

Hey Emp!

How you been? Are you shooping for Conor-Diaz?

I wanna do another Comic of Chaos :D

I also gotta check in at Sheets' place... I said I'd check in after that short holiday but life rolled on by

Have you started working on it yet?

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:22 am

Masato wrote:Hey Emp!

How you been? Are you shooping for Conor-Diaz?

I wanna do another Comic of Chaos :D

I also gotta check in at Sheets' place... I said I'd check in after that short holiday but life rolled on by

Have you started working on it yet?

I haven't missed a Sherdog shoop competition since I started shooping. Of course I'm in for Conor-Diaz. Plus, now that I'm a 2-time defending ISL champ, I have an image to uphold. 8-)

I'm down for another Comic of Chaos. The Creative (R)evolution subforum needs more original content created by your forum members.

I don't know where we're at with the game. I was supposed to start writing the script, but I suck at writing dialogue and stalled out right from the start. There hasn't been any activity at Sheets's since you were there last. You said you'd be most interested in writing, so if you're interested in taking over writing the script, that's great with me. You don't have to stick to the same story. If you have have a different concept in mind, run with it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:36 pm

^ Oh I have a dandy of an idea for story :D

I just don't wanna break your programmer lol

How elaborate were you expecting this thing to be?

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Just post your ideas over on Sheets' forums. How elaborate you want to be is up to you. I'm up for whatever, whether you want to create an epic adventure or quick game.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”