Masato Toys podcast !!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
robbstar

Masato Toys podcast !!

Postby robbstar » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:30 am

http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/po ... sato-toys/

I got a chance to hook up with Masato and chat the breeze . Cheers Masato :)

The blurb

In this episode I am joined with international artist, man of the internet and author of “You Are The President – A Conspiracy Game Book”. Masato Toys. We chat the breeze over Creativity, Distorted history, Media bias and manipulation, Advertising, Conspiracies, Hallucinogens, Politics, Reality, Perception, Myths, MMA and more . So sit back and relax and enjoy this mammoth episode of Everythings’s An Illusion Podcast .

Masato Toys is most famous for his legendary photo shooping abilities, listeners and fans of MMA may have came across his Steven Seagal , Ronda Rousey or Just bleed guy action figures. Conspiracy theorist may have know of him because of his book “You are the president – A conspiracy Adventure game book.”. Others may know him as the main man behind the amazing Masato Toys Forums a hub for creative discussion and thought.

What

Postby What » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:44 pm

Great stuffs guys

creativity and the creative energy is something I have always been interested in. I am tapped right now and on a life sabbatical to re-energise to get myself back into place. What do you guys do to "re-load" that energy or do you just break from it?

color and frequency convo was very cool. we all operate on frequency and pitch and I feel most humans don't know, recognise or are not sensitive to it

the conversation of narrative and which story can convert and change to myth

Big Joseph Campbell fan here btw Masato

Will listen in future, thx m8s

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:54 pm

awesome stuff
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:awesome stuff

Truly.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:47 am

Quality

What
If you love myth and story - defo check out this cat. He is amazing :) http://www.ynharari.com/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 am

^ Great!

Check out Joseph Campbell too, he is a fuckin MASTER imo:

posting.php?mode=edit&f=17&p=309

I've read maybe 4 or 5 of his books they were all great. He is a master speaker/storyteller too, any of his vids are great he really explains his theories with simplicity and clarity

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:47 pm

robbstar wrote:http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/podcast/21-masato-toys/

The blurb

In this episode I am joined with international artist, man of the internet and author of “You Are The President – A Conspiracy Game Book”. Masato Toys. We chat the breeze over Creativity, Distorted history, Media bias and manipulation, Advertising, Conspiracies, Hallucinogens, Politics, Reality, Perception, Myths, MMA and more . So sit back and relax and enjoy this mammoth episode of Everythings’s An Illusion Podcast .

Masato Toys is most famous for his legendary photo shooping abilities, listeners and fans of MMA may have came across his Steven Seagal , Ronda Rousey or Just bleed guy action figures. Conspiracy theorist may have know of him because of his book “You are the president – A conspiracy Adventure game book.”. Others may know him as the main man behind the amazing Masato Toys Forums a hub for creative discussion and thought.

Are you the based Scot?

I listened to the whole thing and commented as I was going at the other place, Masato posted it there.

That was an awesome interview. And you sir, are one based Scot.

Thanks for posting here.

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Awesome stuff. Inspirational to listen to while creating stuffs

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Winnson wrote:
robbstar wrote:http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/podcast/21-masato-toys/

The blurb

Are you the based Scot?

I listened to the whole thing and commented as I was going at the other place, Masato posted it there.

That was an awesome interview. And you sir, are one based Scot.

Thanks for posting here.

I am Winnson , thanks for giving it a whirl :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”