In September I'm going to Thailand for a year!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

In September I'm going to Thailand for a year!

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:21 pm

E-livYoshita

Postby E-livYoshita » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Good luck Ben. I hope you continue posting on my board too.

Well dobe Masato for getting rid of the dead wood here.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:25 pm

^ I agree

New driftwood seems to be washing ashore though...

you never know what the tide will bring
:D

What

Postby What » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:11 pm

E-livYoshita wrote:Good luck Ben. I hope you continue posting on my board too.

Well dobe Masato for getting rid of the dead wood here.

Hi KKM VUTU

Nigga u ain't foolin anyone

What

Postby What » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:36 pm

wrong post

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Benwahwah wrote:I'll definitely stick it out. If there is one thing that the Rudd family is good at it is seeing things to the bitter end.

I'm sure there will be rough spots and I'll be here to lean on you guys, and get valuable advice. I'm super lucky that I have the likes of you, Som, and I think DB? Who are living the ex-pat life. I will be looking to you guys for advice, try and learn through your wisdom and experiences. As much as a good few of you may disagree Papa Rudd didn't raise a fool.

Awesome man. If you go in with the right attitude, you are going to have the time of your life and will be amazed at The Orient.

From Thailand you can hop over to just about anywhere in Asia super cheap. I recommend Japan, South Korea, and definitely Hong Kong.

Let me know when you make the jump to Hong Kong. From Thailand, you can get super cheap long weekend tours over here with meal and accommodation.

You make the hop, I'll make sure you enjoy it here.

Good luck boss. I'm not sure how well traveled you are, but at first, this just might knock your socks off.

A lot of stuff is way different here. If you can accept that, you're going to have a blast!

There are many reasons Som and I are staying! Bring Som when you come!

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:25 pm

I've never been out of Europe before and I've only ever travelled by ferry, so this is definitely going to be a life changing experience. Funny you should mention South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong, they are all countries I want to visit (especially Japan).

It's crazy to me to think that in five months time I will be sweating my balls off in Thailand. The heat is the major concern I have at the minute, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

From what I've read (and I've been doing a lot of reading) I think I am going to love the Thai lifestyle. It seems to be built on showing respect to people which is something that has always been very important to me. So apart from being a mountain of a man I think (and hope) that I will fit in quite easily.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:39 pm

I am contemplating a blitz trip to Japan one day maybe within a year to pitch my scripts to some animation studios

Lets keep in touch
:D

EVILYOSHIDA

Postby EVILYOSHIDA » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:43 pm

Benwahwah wrote:I've never been out of Europe before and I've only ever travelled by ferry, so this is definitely going to be a life changing experience. Funny you should mention South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong, they are all countries I want to visit (especially Japan).

It's crazy to me to think that in five months time I will be sweating my balls off in Thailand. The heat is the major concern I have at the minute, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

From what I've read (and I've been doing a lot of reading) I think I am going to love the Thai lifestyle. It seems to be built on showing respect to people which is something that has always been very important to me. So apart from being a mountain of a man I think (and hope) that I will fit in quite easily.

You will enjoy that place inhabitants of chuichow and native monkey thais.

Lucky for the you no longer need chopstick to wipe your fat vulgar ass because those monkey they use hose pipe crean ass.

Just try to be not white supremacy because monkey thai they like but chinese man will kirr you drop hat!

Very interesting time ahead for you.

Im not trying be funny you fat handsome boi. Very very cuddle looking you are like shave down care bear.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 am

You may not be trying to be funny but you crack me up dude. 'Shaved down care bear.' is absolute gold, I'll be using that one in the future.

Also, rather than going white supremacy, do you think I can just go with my usual white guilt?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”