In September I'm going to Thailand for a year!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: In September I'm going to Thailand for a year!

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 am

Hmmm, maybe the pill didn't take and he's back in old blightey.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:06 am

Som-Pong wrote:Hmmm, maybe the pill didn't take and he's back in old blightey.

Speaking of Blighty I wonder if Ben would consider this rendition of the Gilbert and Sullivan classic up to the mark ;)

el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:04 am

Hahaha. I'm still in Thailand. I can't see myself going back to the UK anytime soon.

I've been working hard in my new school. I don't usually leave until about 7-8pm every day. I've been working with the Scrabble Club very hard.

Sorry I haven't checked in too much lately, it's been fairly hectic. Sorting out my Visa ended up being a bit more awkward than I'd hoped, but I'm glad to say that I am fully legit.

Then again, if Masato had accepted my friend request on Facebook all them years ago he would know all this...

Masato we should Skype again some time. I always loved that our conversations would start out all business-like and then within a few minutes it would descend into humour and conspiracy talk. I have actually been thinking how cool it would be to have a "You are the President: Donald Trump Edition". I have a few ideas that I think could be funny.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Benwahwah wrote:I have actually been thinking how cool it would be to have a "You are the President: Donald Trump Edition". I have a few ideas that I think could be funny.

This has the potential to become a best seller!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:25 am

Excellent idea! Farage needs to be in it.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:42 pm

I would so help with that project. It would be a beautiful project.

Believe me. Believe me.

You could do a whole pro-Trump anti-Trump line, or mix it up and see where it leads.

FYI: I'd be the most pro-Trump from the first choice and could probably help more with that stuff, but would proof the whole thing both sides when it's ready to print.

That would be sick!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:50 pm

If we do this. We (or just me) would send a signed copy to Trump.

Just think about that. We modify the current book a bit, change the characters around, and send a copy to Trump.

Ben, stay in Asia. You my friend are cooking with gas here.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:53 pm

LOL great ideas!

I have actually been itching to make a sequel a lot lately, only struggling with lack of time issues.

My idea was actually to call it 'You are the EX-President', and make the reader an ex-president, now out of the spotlight with a Trump-esque figure taking over. You know the corruption having seen it first hand and make your choices now from the outside.

I flip-flop on how specific it should be, using real names etc. Not for any legal reason but style reasons/dating the books etc

Trump Edition is a really great idea though, perhaps better.

If this ball gets moving I may get on it. They are crazy fun to write and illustrate. Just a time thing. Man there is so much in life to make and explore and enjoy, but how much free time can a man get? :(

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:56 pm

I like the idea of making both good trump and bad trump storylines though. You could even design a few more.

That's the beauty of this formula, lol you can pack it with info without having to be responsible for what's true or not. I don't even have to cite my sources, lolol

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Or just spam his Twitter with the online version. Either way it's a slam dunk.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”